Half-Life Dog Environment Breakout

charlotteeee

Headcrab
Reaction score
Hey guys, this is my first post here :)

As a big fan of the Half-Life series, as a project I have created a recreation of DOG at next gen quality in UE4 as well as a small environment breakout for display. I have changed DOG's design slightly to put my spin on him but also because it was difficult to decipher some areas of the original extremely low poly model, so a few changes have been made. I have tried to stick to it as closely as possible however.

As fans yourselves I decided to post a few renders for your honest opinions, I am currently a student studying Games Art so bare in mind I still have a lot to learn. Any feedback would be great.

Thank you :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 490
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    526.3 KB · Views: 489
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 467
  • DOG1.jpg
    DOG1.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 478
  • Turnaround_HP.jpg
    Turnaround_HP.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 488
...Are you Valve? is this Half-Life 3? You stole this from Valve's computers, right? :wideyed:

...Are you Valve? is this Half-Life 3? You stole this from Valve's computers, right? :wideyed:

Oh haha well wow thanks for the compliment! :D means a lot seriously! But no I'm only a student, but maybe, just maybe, one day in the future I will be though :joyful: Thanks again :) :)

Thank you so much :LOL: I'm still learning so I know that there's still a lot of areas to improve

Back