Half-life tattoo

Cool symbol, but I don't know how many people will recognize it from hl2. Maybe that's a good thing? Better than an elf if you're going to get a geeky tatoo.

I like the aperture science logo test subject thing...

And yeah, I like the fact that probably not many people (if anyone) would have it :)

But I'm still open to any new ideas!

Tattoos are pointless in general. Just buy a t-shirt.

Well i have no tatoos but want to make some, one will be mu6o on the left arm and the other will be the crowbar of Gordon Freeman on the right arm :)

I can't say I care too much for tattoos generally (I've seen too many shitty ones tbh), however that ones pretty cool. Though like others I'd of said it would of been better to get it on your shoulder or back or something, rather than somewhere visible like your wrist.

Well i have no tatoos but want to make some, one will be mu6o on the left arm and the other will be the crowbar of Gordon Freeman on the right arm :)

Keep that thought and hold it for about 3 more years before you think about actually getting inked. You'll thank me later.

I was exspecting the Lambada logo but,Its still pretty cool.

Was thinking of getting a star of Chaos on my right shoulder but that combine one looks pretty suave.

half life 2 logo core tattoo

Attachments

• 20151003112131.jpg
    20151003112131.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 533
Back