Halflife2.net Minecraft Server

Ennui

The Freeman
Reaction score
That's right, Halflife2.net has its own very active 20 slot SMP server!

Infinite thanks to Hokey for hosting it for us!

Connect to this IP:
raziaar.mynecraft.com or 184.106.140.42

You must be on the whitelist to join!

Post in this thread with your Minecraft username (case sensitive!) to get added to the whitelist!

You must own Minecraft Alpha in order to play - it's 10 euros (about $13) at the Minecraft website

WARNING: GRIEFING AND STEALING NOT ALLOWED!
Doing so will cause you to get permanently banned from the server and may have punitive repercussions on Halflife2.net as well!

ADMINS
Hokey
Raziaar
Sliver
Ennui
Bad^Hat

Ask an admin ingame for water or lava blocks!

USEFUL COMMANDS
/spawn - teleports you back to spawn
/sethome - sets a "home" warp for you
/home - teleports to your specified home location
/playerlist - shows who is online

HELPFUL TIPS
- There is a useful durability bug with tools. If you drop a tool (pickaxe, shovel etc), when you pick it up again it will have full health.
- If you are experiencing crashing issues, try setting your view distance in options to "Normal" instead of "Far". This seems to fix 95% of issues.
- Don't use minecarts! They are bugged in SMP.
- Don't destroy chests with items in them! Another SMP bug - when the items pop out after you break a chest, you cannot pick them up.

You are added. Try joining.

Thanks, it works! :) Now all I have to do is solve this constant crash bug I have whenever I play online.

HELPFUL TIPS
- There is a useful durability bug with tools. If you drop a tool (pickaxe, shovel etc), when you pick it up again it will have full health.
- If you are experiencing crashing issues, try setting your view distance in options to "Normal" instead of "Far". This seems to fix 95% of issues.
- Don't use minecarts! They are bugged in SMP.
- Don't destroy chests with items in them! Another SMP bug - when the items pop out after you break a chest, you cannot pick them up.

Tried this?

I think it would be fun to play on a server with more then two other people.
username: dlangenakkker

You've been here since 2007 and only have 8 posts? :eek:

You've been here since 2007 and only have 8 posts? :eek:

Longer actually with a different account that had an ISP specific email address that also didn't have many posts either. I do visit here a good bit, just don't post.

Longer actually with a different account that had an ISP specific email address that also didn't have many posts either. I do visit here a good bit, just don't post.

Alright. I'm going to add you on once hokey finishes rebooting the server.

EDIT: Added. I thought at first your name only had the two k's, but it turns out it's three k's.

Alright. I'm going to add you on once hokey finishes rebooting the server.

EDIT: Added. I thought at first your name only had the two k's, but it turns out it's three k's.

Sorry it is two k's I just miss spelled it. Not as bad as the time it was misread as two b's though

Sorry it is two k's I just miss spelled it. Not as bad as the time it was misread as two b's though

Well... I'm adding you again this time. with just two k's. I hope you gave it case sensitive because otherwise it won't work.

Requesting Whitelist for Turayan

Slapdash, did you register simply to join this minecraft server?

I'm sorry to say, but that's not the way this works.

You only just registered, you haven't established yourself in the community(with your only post requesting access to the minecraft server), and thus we know nothing about you.

I'm sorry but we cannot whitelist you.

very ****ing cool. nicely done man

All credit goes to Raz, I'm just providing the web space.

Ha, the isometric view hides the coolface pretty well :p

That's pretty cool. I spent like five minutes zoomed in completely looking at stuff.

Ha, the isometric view hides the coolface pretty well :p

66yuth.jpg

Ok, so i've worked out where that massive cave that Raz pointed out from the last render is, anyone wanna come explore with me later? Should be epic!

I do believe that was a joke at Windows 7's expense.

Twas a joke Hokey.

Anyway, found the cave of awesome, wasn't what I expected...

Cave.png

Cavelit.png

Hokey tp'd to me, and was like "so what". I had to tell him to look up and realise that it wasn't night, and he was actually indoors...

Convert it into the tentacle test pit from hl1.

Also, just bought minecraft. Username is Higlac.

we should make a large seaport with boats and docks, would be cool to have a Pirate Ship

Convert it into r'yleheahaedfahcjslx gfdgdf vcbc'thaudghlltlulululthadlfhns stedvfxngfc

Back