Hat Poll

Do you have a hat?

• I have at least one hat.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I do not have a hat.

Votes: 74 68.5%

• Total voters
Damn it, when re-entering this thread I thought it was about hats in real life, and wonderd why the **** I had voted for the no hat option.

Then I realized it was TF2. There should be a thread about real hats. Hats are cool.

I play an average of 2 hours a night. I have no hats. I feel like valve forgot about me.

I play quite a bit of TF2, didnt have anything up untill this week when 2 came at once, hang in there!

I only have a hat for the engie, i really hope to get a Heavy one soon.

What about the benefit of getting hats?

THEN IT'S CHEATING, and not only that, but the hats are nothing, so you get NOTHING WORTHWHILE.

If idling is cheating then playing the game is cheating. If the system is godawful, why wouldn't you at least try to take advantage of that fact?

WHERE THE **** ARE MY HATS VALVE???

I managed to circumvent your SHITTY unlock system, now all i have is a CRAP cheaters lament.

I play 15-20 hours per week.

I WANT MY ****ING HATS.

Haven't got one yet. And yeah it's just for cosmetic purposes but dammit it's like achievements.... .. . i'm a whore :'(

WHERE THE **** ARE MY HATS VALVE???

I managed to circumvent your SHITTY unlock system, now all i have is a CRAP cheaters lament.

I play 15-20 hours per week.

I WANT MY ****ING HATS.

YEAH Valve is a bunCh uf TOTAL ASSholes! GIVE ME what I paaid for FAAAGITS!

I'm glad to see this thread is still going strong, but I doubt the poll is accurate since some people accidentally thought this thread was about real hats, or people who have voted no have actually found hats over time. I wish there was an option where you could change the choice that you picked after you voted in a poll.
But anyways, I found two hats; I think one in August, and one in September. I'll have to use that handy backpack examiner to find out exactly when I got it.

Carry on!

Haven't found a hat yet. I think I've got all the weapon unlocks though, save for the deadringer.

Back