Hate crimes surge after election

not FUBAR, just requires a bit of

22_01_4---U-S--Army-Machine-Gun_web.jpg

Oh, say! does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

you didn't read the fine print: only applies to whities.

Marcus Garvey, founder of the Universal Negro Improvement Association urged African Americans to go back to Africa to help the native people there throw off the white oppressors, and to build a mighty nation.

Says so in mah textbook.

Levin also said there was evidence of a surge in traffic on white supremacist internet websites such as StormFront, whose server crashed on the day after the November 4 election due to the uptick in activity.

not surprising, I'm sure some of our members are amongst those that signed up after the election

Marcus Garvey, founder of the Universal Negro Improvement Association urged African Americans to go back to Africa to help the native people there throw off the white oppressors, and to build a mighty nation.

Says so in mah textbook.

That was a common sentiment at the time. Even abolitionists couldn't accept African Americans as equals, or allow them to share in society. You must remember that abolition != civil rights; so the general "solution" for the "negro problem" was to free them all from slavery and then ship them off to Africa.

All of this was based, of course, on racism and the stereotype of the "noble savage."

That was a common sentiment at the time. Even abolitionists couldn't accept African Americans as equals, or allow them to share in society. You must remember that abolition != civil rights; so the general "solution" for the "negro problem" was to free them all from slavery and then ship them off to Africa.

All of this was based, of course, on racism and the stereotype of the "noble savage."

Yeah some of the abolitionists were way more racist even than the slave owners of the south. Yet they wanted slavery abolished. I wish it weren't the case, I wish they were just for equality and respected their enslaved fellow man. :(

im actually worried about obama's safety...i know security is very good these days but they can't see everything

Correct me if I'm wrong, but they tried to assassinate him twice before he was even elected. Imagine what's going to happen once he's in office.

I'm sick of these hate crimes. It's all so stupid and irrational to blame someone for just their skin color alone.

If I hadn't voted for Obama for example, it wouldn't have been just because he's black.

I've heard racist people tell me that all races, black, white etc. are all going to side with one of their own kind in the end if tough comes to tumble. I simply say we're all human and that it's just a primitive tribal throwback to the caveman days that explains the reason why alot of people are still racist. We're all human. It would at least make more since if humans were racist against extra-terrestrial beings, but it would still be wrong.

Humans racist against one another though makes me lol.

I hate Saturos.

No I'm kidding, man.

(watch your back)

Seriously people need to stop being stupid.

(watch your back Satty)

I'm going to start a non-profit organization called the National Advancement Association for Dragon Shirts. (NAADS)

Because I'm tired of all the racism against dragonshirts.

:|

I'm sick of these hate crimes. It's all so stupid and irrational to blame someone for just their skin color alone.

If I hadn't voted for Obama for example, it wouldn't have been just because he's black.

I've heard racist people tell me that all races, black, white etc. are all going to side with one of their own kind in the end if tough comes to tumble. I simply say we're all human and that it's just a primitive tribal throwback to the caveman days that explains the reason why alot of people are still racist. We're all human. It would at least make more since if humans were racist against extra-terrestrial beings, but it would still be wrong.

Humans racist against one another though makes me lol.

Saturos said:
"I know plenty of good black folk, but many are a bunch of manipulative opportunists, liars, and cheaters and will do whatever it takes to get on top (money wise maybe, but not in society) without actually having to work for it. Even Bill Cosby is ashamed at what his race has become and is not afraid to call these lazy African-Americans on their BS"

Saturos said:
"If American blacks were never enslaved, the majority of them wouldn't be over here in the first place. They'd still be chucking spears at one another and wearing loincloths."

Saturos said:
"Black people have a chance to become lead role in a resident Evil game, as zombies no-less. They should be greatful[sic]. Maybe they should stick a few white zombies in the game and say they were just unfortunate "tourists" or peacecorps advocates or something"

Pardon?

Nope, those are older than three months.
Well then maybe someone in my family has some explaining to do.

Oh well, I don't post too often here anymore anyways. I'm leaving for a good three months or so in a couple of weeks.

I hope people forget about all that crap by then and stop quote mining.

Don't pretend like it wasn't you who posted that. However, if you're trying to turn over a new leaf, I shan't be posting stuff like that. I just thought it was amusing.

I welcome new leaves. I have turned over many a new leaf!

Why are black people still called African Americans?

The only hate crimes i've seen since the election have been committed by crowds of homosexuals vandalizing local churches, mormon temples, and homes of conservatives here in the "straight" neighborhoods of Long Beach, CA.

Oh yeah.... when I spoke with the police the other day about how I witnessed gays spraypainting all over a local chuch (i had their license plate numbers).... the police said that "hate crimes" only apply to "straight whites" committing crimes against "minority groups"....

WTF>?>?????

I guess that truly is the cities policy after 30+ blacks beat the living hell out of 3 white girls on halloween 2006.... yelling all sorts of racist crap, almost killing the girls. None were charged with a "hate crime"....

I knew one of the girls. Those punks should have been charged with attempted murder AND a hate crime. NOT misdomenor assault.

BS!!!!

Aw we missed you during the election andrew, none of the other neo-cons on the board were able to tell us what all the city mayors and 5-star admirals were thinking.

The only hate crimes i've seen since the election have been committed by crowds of homosexuals vandalizing local churches, mormon temples, and homes of conservatives here in the "straight" neighborhoods of Long Beach, CA.

Vandalizing a church is not an hate crime, it's called justice.

Oh yeah.... when I spoke with the police the other day about how I witnessed gays spraypainting all over a local chuch (i had their license plate numbers).... the police said that "hate crimes" only apply to "straight whites" committing crimes against "minority groups"....

WTF>?>?????

I guess that truly is the cities policy after 30+ blacks beat the living hell out of 3 white girls on halloween 2006.... yelling all sorts of racist crap, almost killing the girls. None were charged with a "hate crime"....

I knew one of the girls. Those punks should have been charged with attempted murder AND a hate crime. NOT misdomenor assault.

BS!!!!

what does any of this have to do with incidents of racism that are linked with the election of Obama? we're not talking about racism in general here but rather racism as a result of the election

this tactic of yours is a transparent smoke screen to divert attention from incidents mentioned in the OP. the old "well when they act all racisty no one cares but when we act like racists goddam it, the shit hits the fan" ..what does that have to do with anything? you're not addressing anything, you're simply excusing the behaviour and perhaps even somewhat justifying it

Yay Andrew is back.

Did you guys know he has family all over the world and that they are all in high up positions in virtually every country? Yeah, I know right!

Back