Have you ever met a celebrity?

Munro and ComradeBadger have met me.

I've met some pretty minor/non-celebrities

Peter Stringfellow
Mark Owen
Nick (Can't remember his surname, that guy that was kicked out of Big Brother UK)

That night I was also in the same building as Kirsty Gallacher :naughty: and also a stone's throw away from Ian Duncan Smith. The stone missed though, unfortunately.

That was when I went to see a comedian called Jack Dee when he was filming a TV series last May.

Joss Stone had her eighteenth in Timepiece, exeter last week; I was at the bar :D

I met Jackie Chan jogging down the street in Vegas a few years ago. He had 3 bodyguards with him.

pAiNtHeAsS said:
I met Jackie Chan jogging down the street in Vegas a few years ago. He had 3 bodyguards with him.

Since when did Chan need bodyguards? :D

Since he got old :p

I saw myself in the mirror once. Oh and I've got pictures and stuff.

Evil^Milk said:
hey kore, what was your dad and his mate talking about with the singer from the killers? sorry i'm sort of a fan of that band

about where they were touring, how they got together, and general chat. having a few drinks. the drummer was in the hotel room tho.

my dad was just telling them where the nicest places were around UK. :E

I don't know it there are many hockey fans out there, but I went to school with Mike Modano of the Dallas Stars. He was a bit of a bully back then. We all used to play pond hockey across the street from where I lived.

Met Jack Hanna of Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures. Weird guy, but nice.

qckbeam said:
I met Gabe Newell. We discussed the pros and cons of Thief 3 while he showed me the steam servers :D
for real?what did he think of thief 3?

One of Tom Clancy's daughters was in my class from Kindergarten to 12th grade, so i met him a couple times, and he was an ass, but he had a damn big house, and a tank
she actually ended up being co-salutatorian with my girlfriend, which made me pretty proud

Icarusintel said:
One of Tom Clancy's daughters was in my class from Kindergarten to 12th grade, so i met him a couple times, and he was an ass, but he had a damn big house, and a tank
she actually ended up being co-salutatorian with my girlfriend, which made me pretty proud
what made him an ass?

jimbo118 said:
what made him an ass?
he was very grumpy and didn;t want to talk to anyone, and when he did talk he was very rough, he slept during a couple of school events i was present at, just seemed very rude

Yes, Tom Cruise @ leicester square

"He is dam short....I thought he was tall :O"

Mikhail Gorbachev shook my hand when I was a baby. Apparently I look Russian.

My mom almost ran over Wayne Gretsky. He was jaywalking.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Since he got old :p

I saw myself in the mirror once. Oh and I've got pictures and stuff.

OMG PICS!??!!? WHERE?!?!

I met Gabe Newell last year at E3. Nice guy. :)

I also met the famous, or infamous, Reggie from Nintendo last year at E3. He was kicking ass and taking names. :p

When I was a kid, I met Tommy Lasorda at a local minor league game. If you guys don't know who he is, he coached the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team for a long time.

what would be the celebrity/ies you would all love to meet, if you could choose from them all?

i'd choose kiefer sutherland.. jim carrey or tom hanks.

I never meet a famous person, who cares they are still just famous persons.

Never met a celeb but nosed around Marti Pellows pad just outside Helensbugh once.
No, I didn't break in my father in law was the grounds man.

Missingno. said:
I once met Shania Twain.
So what you're saying is you passed up an opportunity to slaughter her? Hang your head in SHAME sir!
I'm only kidding. Well, about the shame bit. Beheading is too good for her.

I've met Pete and Carl of the Libertines, Marcie and Don from the VonBondies, Ben and Jon from the Cooper Temple Clause, Richard O'Brian of Crystal Maze fame, and as a kid I went to Whipsnade zoo with Jane Wymark (John Nettles' wife from Midsomer Murders) and Victoria Wood.

I met Elisha Cuthbert once, but I don't suppose it counts if it's your hand with "Elisha Cuthbert" written on it, really. Does it?

el Chi said:
I met Elisha Cuthbert once, but I don't suppose it counts if it's your hand with "Elisha Cuthbert" written on it, really. Does it?

Course it does, which means Ive met Lindsay Lohan on many a lonely night...

Missingno. said:
I once met Shania Twain.

that don't impressa me much

Chris_D said:
Munro and ComradeBadger have met me.

I've met some pretty minor/non-celebrities

Peter Stringfellow
Mark Owen
Nick (Can't remember his surname, that guy that was kicked out of Big Brother UK)

That night I was also in the same building as Kirsty Gallacher :naughty: and also a stone's throw away from Ian Duncan Smith. The stone missed though, unfortunately.

That was when I went to see a comedian called Jack Dee when he was filming a TV series last May.

i believe nasty nick's last name was bateman and you went to see jack dee when they were filming live at the apollo? which guest comedian was it that you saw? if it was omid djalili or ross noble, i'm envious

By virtue of working in a book store I've met numerous authors and some celebrities turned authors. Also served quite a few minor celebrities like random blokes from neighbours or other d list chaps. Most notable was Kiera Knightley last summer. She's awfully nice and pretty :)

There are very few "celebs" I would actually care to meet. That majority I can't stand.

Hot Soup said:
By virtue of working in a book store I've met numerous authors and some celebrities turned authors. Also served quite a few minor celebrities like random blokes from neighbours or other d list chaps. Most notable was Kiera Knightley last summer. She's awfully nice and pretty :)

Ohhh, Lucky.

Hot Soup said:
i met her boyfriend in the airport, he was buying a tie in the shop i work in, hes nice, a model so hes good looking n'stuff :sleep: .

I met an olympian, who holds 3 world records in Swimming(best sport), just last weekend. Her name is Janet Evans.

Once I met Inijo Montoya. I killed his father. I'm going to prepare to die now.

Back