Have you ever met a celebrity?

I've met Rebecca Romijn (I think that spelling is right... here's the first result on google: http://www.rebecca-fanpage.com/ ), Wayne Gretsky, Tiger Woods, Brett Favre, and all of the Milwaukee Bucks. :afro:

My sister's ex-boyfriend is a major geek, works for some company that helps Microsoft with stuff, he has met Bill Gates twice and has his damn cell phone number :p I want it!

I didnt meet any celebratie even from my country

I will like to meet celebrities but that looks impossible to me

I will see Czech president in my city today....but he´s sucks... :LOL:

I've met no celebrities.........

argh.

Juliet Landau (Drucilla, Buffy)
Clare Kramer (Glory, Buffy)
Emma Caulfield (Anya, Buffy)
Robert Patrick (T1000, Terminator)

-Might explain a lot if I told you my mate pleaded for me to go to a Buffy/Firefly convention, for some strange reason, Robert Patrick decided to come along?

A few others from Buffy were there, but at time of writing I forgot their names.

jonbob said:
Met Tony Blair once; he had sweaty hands.

LOL, he's nervous, bottling it up pretty good though :LOL:

I also met my identicle hand-twin

Ive met:

Andrew Denton (Australian TV celebrity)
Mimi McPhereson (not Elle unfortunately, Mimi is her sister)
Danni Minogue, but not Kylie....... (well served her a drink at a nightclub a few times tried to talk to her but she was not in it)
Red Hot Chili Peppers in my taxi - did not know who they were. The girl that was with them told me as they were geting out. Not a fan, had a look when she said it, checked the next film clip on MTV and went, yeah, thats them.......I asked them what they did that night and they said 'oh we are in a band, played tonight' Hows that working out for you? 'Oh pretty good'.

A US actor whose name I cant remember - he is on various soaps, older looking guy who is hispanic looking. Maybe Days of Our Lives? meh - picked him up in the taxi as well. He was telling me how he felt sorry for Carrie Otis and how Micky Rourke bashed her up, and that Carrie Otis was a wonderful girl and a friend of his. He was also reading some self-help meditation new age type book and told me to go and buy it. This was in 1993.

Various politicians from being in the Liberal Party in Australia.

Originally Posted by CptStern
I met osama once ...my hair is shorter now

No wonder they could not find him in Afghanistan - Stern's hiding him in Canada.

Calanen said:
I asked them what they did that night and they said 'oh we are in a band, played tonight' Hows that working out for you? 'Oh pretty good'.

I guess they respected you for not putting pressure on them, like their fanclub.

"Sign me!"
"No, Sign me!"
"I'm your best fan!"
:rolleyes: Girls

i bet when you become a celebrity you get sick of everyone knowing who you are...

u never know, one of us could be a celebrity one day :O.

if you ever hear a celebrity named Andeho Davaro (based and made up :p)...
it will be me :D:D

Met the guys from "Simple Plan" and "Bowling For Soup", Ronan Keating and a TV presenter from Ireland...

Dont have much luck meeting proper celebs do i

Also Irish Soccer team and Munster Rugby team (but i see the Munster players all the time and still grin from ear to ear - im gonna be banned from the whole sports complex i go to soon)

Back