Hay guyz help plz (without the rape)

Jangle

Tank
Reaction score
I've got to write a short story of about 1,500 words and I'm completely stuck for ideas. I'm normally quite good at coming up with stuff but I've completely blanked and I need to start writing soon. Has anybody got any original plot ideas that I could use? It can be about absolutely anything.(Not too crazy though!)

There were some great ideas in the other one but I'm still not sure so if anybody has any more (that don't involve rape) that would be great :D

There were some great ideas in the other one but I'm still not sure so if anybody has any more (that don't involve rape) that would be great :D

boy meets girl, boy gets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl back

= surefire hit and the basis for every single romanitc movie ever made ..they almost all follow that formula

or what about a story of a hunter trapped in a bear trap and he's forced to gnaw off his own leg at mid calf in order to not freeze to death ..he then crawls for three days during a snowstorm ..just as he's 50 feet from a warm inviting hunting lodge and his only salvation, the bear meant for the beartap finds him and finishes him off

boy meets girl, boy gets girl, boy loses girl, boy gets girl back

= surefire hit and the basis for every single romanitc movie ever made ..they almost all follow that formula

or what about a story of a hunter trapped in a bear trap and he's forced to gnaw off his own leg at mid calf in order to not freeze to death ..he then crawls for three days during a snowstorm ..just as he's 50 feet from a warm inviting hunting lodge and his only salvation, the bear meant for the beartap finds him and finishes him off

.....D:

Why not a person has just become deaf at the age of 17, and they have to cope with it, but end up walking on some train tracks on night, and gets hit by a train coming from behind. yes, that's from a news story, but I like the idea :p

.....D:

Why not a person has just become deaf at the age of 17, and they have to cope with it, but end up walking on some train tracks on night, and gets hit by a train coming from behind. yes, that's from a news story, but I like the idea :p

hmm I like that story ..maybe part of the story (the ending specifically) could be told from the POV of the Trauma Cleaner Unit asigned to clean up the train tracks?

"lolerskates, hey look guys we only need 14 bags for our victem ..I thought for sure I'd have to run to the store ..hey Larry, this looks like an ear ..or maybe it's part of his nose? ..oh well bag it under "misc""

A story of double standards on an internet forum.

Just start with describing you waking up, its a normal day, and all of a sudden theres a bright burning white flash of light from outside, and the earth starts to shake... describe the nuclear fallout and the wasteland etc.

A short sci-fi horror tale from your perspective. Call it '28 Seconds Later'

Just start with describing you waking up, its a normal day, and all of a sudden theres a bright burning white flash of light from outside, and the earth starts to shake... describe the nuclear fallout and the wasteland etc.

I like it!

And at the very end you sprout a third arm out of your chest.

more like 28 miliseconds later \=

Write about the journey of the sperm to the egg in first person prospective. You could mention something about the guy's rubber breaking, then having to navigate through vast corridors while dodging spermicide mines. Or something to that effect.

Or a tapeworm's adventure from the hatching out of inadequately cooked meat, clinging on through the bowel and absorbing all of the hosts food before the climatic ending of passing out through the sphincter.

Write about the journey of the sperm to the egg in first person prospective. You could mention something about the guy's rubber breaking, then having to navigate through vast corridors while dodging spermicide mines. Or something to that effect.

I fully endorse this idea.

A story about what goes through the head of a guy the last few seconds of his life.

Rip off the plot of any computer game you've ever played, because your teacher probably hasn't / they mark you on this basis of your first sentence anyway.

U CAN LEIK MAKE A STORY ABOUT A GUY WHO CAN FLY AND BLAST LIGHT FROM HIS HANDZ N LIKE BLOW UP PLANETS LMAOZLOLZ>*I#%NSCbillgates#%)$(XC

U CAN LEIK MAKE A STORY ABOUT A GUY WHO CAN FLY AND BLAST LIGHT FROM HIS HANDZ N LIKE BLOW UP PLANETS LMAOZLOLZ>*I#%NSCbillgates#%)$(XC

Officially the best plot idea ever. Maybe mix this one with the sperm one. A MAN WHO BREAKS DOWN A RUBBER WALL WITH HIS LASERS THEN MUST NAVIGATE TO THE EGG. AND BLOW IT UP.

Or a tapeworm's adventure from the hatching out of inadequately cooked meat, clinging on through the bowel and absorbing all of the hosts food before the climatic ending of passing out through the sphincter.

This one gets my vote.

A story of a story of a guy who asked about making a story on the internets?

Right as story about a British soldier in WWII who is married to a German woman and speaks fluent German. He ends up fighting in his wife's home town, with sexy results!

Back