Hello friends!

C

Carrym

I am just registered, nice place and..... Half-life 2 FOREVER !!! :cheese:

Welcome, newbie. Don't feed the Banimal. And don't annoy it or you'l end up getting fed to it yourself. :cat:

Welcome to hl2.net. :)
If I were you I would never return to this thread. Terrible things happen in the newbie section.

Also, right from the get go, learn to stand up for yourself. Don't end up like all of the other newbies. :devil:

Disclaimer:
Don't feed the regulars. Doing so could result in disembowelment. Hl2.net does not assume responsibility for your actions.

I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND

I'm ur Lover​

BUTTSECHS!!​

Oh, yeah, that's another thing I should have warned you about: the buttsechs.

She (BULLSHIT!) is right. Watch your ass these people are crazy.

Like.....Crazier than crackheads trying to do PCP.

I think you should change your avatar, then, or is that going a bit too far?!:p Anyway, glad to here you've given up the rape!

You're not my friend.

But I'll welcome you into the crackhouse anyways.

TollBooth Willie said:
Actually, I've given up the whole rape thing. Period.
Ah, yes. PMS can be a bitch. Just sit tight - it won't last forever.

Ah, yes. PMS can be a bitch. Just sit tight - it won't last forever.
:|
ASTHEFVCKIF.jpg

Now you're supposed to take up the rape of newbies with us.

The people who create "hello" threads are doomed to be scared away.

Yeah, it's funny that. Once the newbie has posted their "hello, I'm new" post, you hardly ever hear from them again! Heh, that's why I didn't post in this forum when I joined; if I had, I wouldn't still be here now!:D :cat:

Yeah, it's funny that. Once the newbie has posted their "hello, I'm new" post, you hardly ever hear from them again! Heh, that's why I didn't post in this forum when I joined; if I had, I wouldn't still be here now!:D :cat:

She has us all figured out. :hmph:

Time to change it up, boys.

It's because people are like:

"LOL BUTTSECHS WEIRD JOKE SOMETHING ABOUT REGULARS LOL"

ALMOST every post. Sometimes I forget!!! It's sort of a signature thing. I know I have got my cat in my signature but it's...an...I don't know, exra thing, I guess!!! I don't really know why I do it!!! :cat::cat::cat:

ALMOST every post. Sometimes I forget!!! It's sort of a signature thing. I know I have got my cat in my signature but it's...an...I don't know, exra thing, I guess!!! I don't really know why I do it!!! :cat::cat::cat:
Original joke...failed....sarcasm..gone...head...explode...
*boom*

Iron Kat never made a newbie thread...

Obviously...
@Kat: You're doing it wrong.

hehe...

what, the picture i tried to post, or the fact that Darkwolf says 'you're doing it wrong' to me?

Back