Hellooo there

@sheepo Why do you always have a shitty attitude? Why do you always call people out on stuff for no reason? I really don't understand. It's like you formed by two asshole people.

Really? You were 'called out' by Danimal and you didn't understand what he was getting at. You asked. I explained. Sorry, I guess I'll just ignore you the next time you want to know something.

Bah, you've done it on several occasions to other users.

You know that you guys are being mean, right?

Bah, you've done it on several occasions to other users.

That's the thing, people always call me out on being an unnecessarily harsh dick when I'm not being one. I'm not going to pretend I've never had a shitty attitude and taken it out on this forum and said some things that were meaner than I intended them to be, but people always want to talk about it about a month after it's over with. I'm willing to bet I haven't posted anything uncommonly mean (possible exception of mushroom thread) since May. It usually starts with being fine and I get more and more careless and push my luck farther and farther until I get infractioned or I step back and look at what I've been saying, and then it starts over. And then about three weeks later some one doesn't like it when I tell them literally what they asked for (and isn't really mean at all) they're just like 'yeah lol but u r such a dick to duh other people.

That's the thing, people always call me out on being an unnecessarily harsh dick when I'm not being one. I'm not going to pretend I've never had a shitty attitude and taken it out on this forum and said some things that were meaner than I intended them to be, but people always want to talk about it about a month after it's over with. I'm willing to bet I haven't posted anything uncommonly mean (possible exception of mushroom thread) since May. It usually starts with being fine and I get more and more careless and push my luck farther and farther until I get infractioned or I step back and look at what I've been saying, and then it starts over. And then about three weeks later some one doesn't like it when I tell them literally what they asked for (and isn't really mean at all) they're just like 'yeah lol but u r such a dick to duh other people.

If it's any consolation, I haven't been here that long (obviously) but I don't think you're a dick. Nothing you said even remotely struck me as dick-ish.

@sheepo Why do you always have a shitty attitude? Why do you always call people out on stuff for no reason? I really don't understand. It's like you formed by two asshole people.

How old are you?

If it's any consolation, I haven't been here that long (obviously) but I don't think you're a dick. Nothing you said even remotely struck me as dick-ish.

Nah, he really is a dick.

A well polished hand crafted dick; one of a kind.

I guess this is my cue.

Sheepo, stop being such a dick!

LadyNapkin is named after napkins? the kind you wipe your face with after eating at KFC? tbh I thought the name came from feminine hygiene pads. saying "bloody" before your name takes on a whole new meaning

LadyNapkin is named after napkins? the kind you wipe your face with after eating at KFC? tbh I thought the name came from feminine hygiene pads. saying "bloody" before your name takes on a whole new meaning

Is that so hard to believe that actually the name has NOTHING to do with sanitary towels?

I guess this is my cue.

Sheepo, stop being such a dick!

I didn't know assholes could talk!

KA has infractioned me for my highly appropriate inside joke.

Back