Hellooo there

LadyNapkin

Reaction score
I'm Elise. I'm a 21 year old Cardiff girl who likes collecting napkins, hence the name.
I'm not a very good gamer, and by that I mean I haven't really played that many. Didn't really know anything about PC gaming until I got together with my boyfriend, Dekstar. I was predominantly an occasional console gamer but have been shown the light by him.
Since starting PC gaming, I've finished Halflife 1 and 2, ep 1 and 2, Portal, Mass Effect, the Penumbra trilogy (with Dekstar's help) and I've also played through Trine with him. We're currently playing through L4D2 splitscreen and I'm waaaaay ahead of him in Painkiller :D

Hey babe. You're probably going to hate it here.

Beware of Tollbooth.

and I'm waaaaay ahead of him in Painkiller :D

I'm very disappointed in you, Dekstar.

Also, what were you thinking when you came in here declaring that you had a napkin collection without any pictures of it? Come on now.

EDIT: WHAT WAS I THINKING I FORGOT TO SAY WELCOME

HELLO AND WELCOME

This forum is getting so damn adorable.

Whoa Whoa Whoa! Dekky babe, you're cheating on me?

Let us murder the male and flay the female.

Oh, Welcome. :D

Doubt, a status between belief and disbelief, involves uncertainty or distrust or lack of sureness of an alleged fact, an action, a motive, or a decision. Doubt brings into question some notion of a perceived "reality", and may involve delaying or rejecting relevant action out of concerns for mistakes or faults or appropriateness. Some definitions of doubt emphasize the state in which the mind remains suspended between two contradictory propositions and unable to assent to either of them[1] (compare paradox).

The concept of doubt covers a range of phenomena: one can characterise both deliberate questioning of uncertainties and an emotional state of indecision as "doubt".

Impact on Society

Doubt is like emotional blackmail, but it is self inflicted. Doubt sometimes tends to call on reason. It may encourage people to hesitate before acting, and/or to apply more rigorous methods. Doubt may have particular importance as leading towards disbelief or non-acceptance.

Politics, ethics and law, with decisions that often determine the course of individual life, place great importance on doubt, and often foster elaborate adversarial processes to carefully sort through all available evidence.

:LOL:

So... I don't believe I've ever heard of anyone collecting napkins. Do tell.

It started out as a "well these are free and heaven forbid anyone i know be caught short at a public toilet/have a cold/cry at the cinema"
gradually it turned into a habit and I began 'relocating' not just one or two but whole wads. It became the subject of great amusement with my friends yet if they need a napkin, they'll come right to me or they'll complain that they need one and I'm not there. HAH!

I could use one right now, if you know what I mean.

I honestly thought a lady napkin was a slang name for a sanitary napkin/pad.

Well, welcome. Be well.

Welcome to HL2.net forums. It's [REDACTED] somewhat.

I don't have anything else to say, so I'm just putting this here to fill up the space as if I was attempting to make a worthy welcome comment

It started out as a "well these are free and heaven forbid anyone i know be caught short at a public toilet/have a cold/cry at the cinema"
gradually it turned into a habit and I began 'relocating' not just one or two but whole wads. It became the subject of great amusement with my friends yet if they need a napkin, they'll come right to me or they'll complain that they need one and I'm not there. HAH!

Wait... so you keep your napkin collection with you at all times? I thought you just collected napkins from like, famous restaurants and kept them in your home. This is even weirder. Though I suppose nobody could argue its practicality.

Wait... so you keep your napkin collection with you at all times? I thought you just collected napkins from like, famous restaurants and kept them in your home. This is even weirder. Though I suppose nobody could argue its practicality.

no no, half of them do live in my bedroom but I take a select amount with me just in case.

Oh shit, that's what I thought. Like an exotic location matchbook collection.

****, well who doesn't grab a stack of napkins at the fast food? **** yeah, hospitality soaps and shit. ****ing bathroom towels that say Marriott on them.

(not really)

Collecting napkins is one of the more useful hobbies. I used to collect hotel soaps, so in a pinch I always had a backup or two.

Or a hundred.

Hello and welcome and all that jazz. Enjoy the shiny innocent exterior of the forums while you can.

It wasn't amusing in the Image Dump and it isn't amusing here, Hokey.

Welcome. Welcome to City 17.

You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest remaining urban centers.

I thought so much of City 17 that I elected to establish my Administration here in the Citadel so thoughtfully provided by our benefactors.

I have been proud to call City 17 my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to City 17.

[REDACTED]

(BTW, don't post in the image thread unless you plan on posting an image as well)

It wasn't amusing in the Image Dump and it isn't amusing here, Hokey.

:(

It was actually meant for here, but then I realized I couldn't post images.

You need more references to popular members, and an art style that doesn't scream Grade 3.

Offtopic isn't even really a war-zone, you probably should have just drawn a huge Fraternity house with the Lambda logo as it's symbol (Or whatever you ****ing Americans do, shit), windows smashed, toilet-paper everywhere - while Dean Pi Mu Rho stands at the side, doing the whole

that's a paddlin'

thing.

God damn it Hokey, go to your room and think about what you've done.

Danimal: Art Critic. Condemning Hokey since 1984.

I thought the stick figures seemed nice. Why in the hell would I actually spend time on something like that?

You did spend time on something like that.

Yeah, but not too long. :I

5 minutes in ms paint.

Well now that I've made you not a liar, I'll answer your question.

WHY SPEND ANY TIME DOING SOMETHING IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO PUT A REAL EFFORT INTO IT OR DO A GOOD JOB?

Back