Help Me!!!

M

mj_000

Hi guys there are lots of people who must have completed episode 2 several times.Im stuck at a point ( Under the radar ). Its where Alex says " that she could see the antenna to the white forest and if possible we could move on foot ".

Thers an iron gate on the river. on the other side thers a big dead bug blocking the river. I dont know what to do....alex keeps sitting in the car when i move out. When i cross the gate through a raised platform thers a strange noise and then on the cliff above appears a yellow robot...

Please help to get through its been 3 days....

Come on guys

KK

ROFL. The fact that you paid no attention to the plot is funny enough. However i will help you , simply move towards the "yellow robot". If that does not work validate your game on steam , of course you do HAVE steam right? ;)

ROFL. The fact that you paid no attention to the plot is funny enough. However i will help you , simply move towards the "yellow robot". If that does not work validate your game on steam , of course you do HAVE steam right? ;)

Sorry mate nothing is happening on oving closer to the yellow robot..hes too high on the cliff....whats wrong with this thing....why cant i find a way..pls explain...

KK

Im growing increasing annoyed , i dont think he has steam because he completely left the mentioning of steam out of his reply as most people who pirate and come here complaining do. Does alyx even get out of the car , do the rebels up with Dog (the "yellow robot") move or say anything?

Also whats with the "KK" at the bottom of his posts?

first of.. LO.freaking.L
:D

second, alyx didnt get out of the car when i stopped and went over the gate. i just walked straight to the crashed drop ship and everything happed how it was supposed to happen...

Ok so maybe she doesnt get out of the car , i just remember standing with her when dog kicked the shit out of the strider , but the rest of my post still stands.

Walk over to the dropship... Prepare to be surprised... next time explore a bit before giving up. Walk around, you might just trip a wire.

is- is he even still here? It seems to happen to SO many threads. They make them, we make fun of it, he says something, we discuss, then he dissapperes... :|

No , thats what happens when they cant answer the question "you do have steam right?".

Which usually always means they don't, hence the reason why they never return!!!!

Clearly he's playing a pirated version. How else can you explain Dog being a "yellow robot?" I guess he may have just bought EP2 but I highly doubt it.

Back