helplife2.net help me thread

<RJMC>

The Freeman
Reaction score
so yeah I succumbed to the pressure and went to ask for help here in hl2.net

and yeah my problem is that I want to **** and cant get a girl and I am liek so horny and wants to **** cher but I wouldnt ****ing a fat woman if I could cuz I just want to bang some ass and fogjinhohormkohngokh

ok so my real problem is that I am going to some curses ont he morning from 9am to 1 pm,and I wake up at 7 to take a bus at 8:20 to arrive very early since I allways try to arrive early

but since I got to sleep very late like at 12 sometimes I feel too sleepy at the morning,and the "sleepyness attacks" happens mostly around 11,12,which I dont get it cuz earlier I am kinda more awaken and attemp before that,so maybe is cuz I didnt got enough sleep?
so before you tell me to go to sleep earlier,which I will try,I have to add that I drink coffee but it seems it doesnt have effect on me,seriously is like I am inmune cuz the sleepyness still comes and sometimes its stronger and coffee is supposed to avoid that isnt? I am not a coffee drinker but started when these sleep attacks got more frequent and got no effects,and sometimes I kind of fall sleep on the classroom for some few seconds which is bothersome

I dont know if maybe if the fact that before arriving here to spain I used to take a few naps around 12 pm wich is lunchtime in venezuela but not here in spain where lunch time is 2 pm,so maybe is that
or maybe I was spoiled by waking up at 11 am or around that hour in the free months

and I did tryed to sleep before but havent feel any improvement,and considering the supposed 8 hours needed I would have to go to sleep at 23 hours,aproblem is that when I go to sleep I tend to fall asleep like half hour or sometimes a whole hour so maybe thats another problem

so probably the solution is very simple but still I would like any help

ps-yeah sometimes I fap before going to sleep since that is supposed to make you sleepy,like in that seinfield episode,but I think it doesnt work too

TL DR: fvck you,read that whole shit,too much internet has spoiled your brain,I read longer stuff than this in cracked articles

Is this a once off thing or will you have to get up this early every day from now on?

When I had classes that went that long and at that hour, I also had trouble staying awake, no matter what I did. Shit is just so boring that its hard to stay awake.

Yes, I've come out of several classes with notes that were illegible and made no sense because I was only barely conscious. Most people tend to get tired after lunchtime. You should actually be proud that you can wake up on time in the morning.

Coffee doesn't work for me either. It's either weak and doesn't do anything, or too strong and makes me jittery and un-focused (what's the point of being awake when you can't focus?).

Maybe it might help a little to splash some cold water on your face before. I have never tried this though, so it might only work for like 5 minutes.

For falling asleep at night, drinking warm milk can help.

I never had a problem staying awake in class, because class is interesting.

@dfc05, I think the cold water on the face thing is just temporary, but I find that cold showers can definitely work for waking you up.

so before you tell me to go to sleep earlier,which I will try,I have to add that I drink coffee but it seems it doesnt have effect on me,seriously is like I am inmune cuz the sleepyness still comes and sometimes its stronger and coffee is supposed to avoid that isnt? I am not a coffee drinker but started when these sleep attacks got more frequent and got no effects,and sometimes I kind of fall sleep on the classroom for some few seconds which is bothersome

Caffeine, which is in coffee, is a drug. It does not necessarily affect everyone the same way, and you definitely can build up a dependence / tolerance to it. How much coffee do you usually drink? Do you have a big breakfast, or any at all?

Drink a 5 Hour Energy or you could also bump a few lines of some perico my friend.

@dfc05, I think the cold water on the face thing is just temporary, but I find that cold showers can definitely work for waking you up.

Caffeine, which is in coffee, is a drug. It does not necessarily affect everyone the same way, and you definitely can build up a dependence / tolerance to it. How much coffee do you usually drink? Do you have a big breakfast, or any at all?

normally I dont drink coffee,infact since december 31 I only drank once and was when trying to see if it will work,so technically I dont drink coffee,I do drinnk coca cola which technically has cofee isnt?

I do eat breakfast,not sure how big,before leaving the house

I was going to try and help, but you say such stupid things that talking to you is a chore.

I was going to try and help, but you say such stupid things that talking to you is a chore.

Translation: I don't have an answer that wasn't already posted.

RJMC just do a couple lines like I said. The laws in Spain are much more lax, no? Just make sure it's only when you really need to be alert and you don't develop a bad habit.

Translation: I don't have an answer that wasn't already posted.

That's not it at all. I have plenty of ideas. But when I ask if he eats a large breakfast, which isn't a difficult ****ing question, and he replies "not sure how big", the wind just goes out of my sails. And as far as I'm concerned, he can go ahead and fail out of school.

Suffer through it. At best you can change your sleeping habits. Alcohol wakes me up more than shittin coffee. I don't see why people drink that shit, it doesn't work.

Drink more water, maybe push your normal bedtime back one hour, and make sure to wake up at the same time every day so your body can adapt. If that doesn't work, it's not your fault, it's boring ****ing classes.

Coffee works for me, actually. But it just gets me really jittery and hyper, which is not very helpful.

You should go away then.

Anyway, nobody's mentioned this, so: do you get any exercise? I have trouble being sleepy quite often, and I realized that between my terrible diet and recent lack of exercise, it's gotten a lot worse. When I start doing simple exercises I tend to be more awake and active in general. Also happier. So, ya know, if this is your regular thing, try to eat better, and definitely try to get some exercise in, and see if that helps.

and if it doesn't then take some coke or whatever

I read the TL;DR portion and punched the wall until my knuckles bled.

everybody here is so angry, when I read the TL;DR section first i actually laughed and then felt a little embarrassed for myself ;)

I can't even tell if RJMC is being serious about his dilemma. Does he always act this way? Like a monkey? Jesus Christ, someone shoot me.

Also, coke is bad. Sure it has caffeine, but the sugar is worse for you, especially if you drink a lot of it. The alertness caffeine might give you would just be counteracted by the sugar crash.

i dont understand how RJMC is acting like a monkey? why is shem so angry guys its scaring me ;( :( ;( :(

also ace i think you misunderstand: he should do cocaine. ;)

why you say I act like a monkey?

also yeah I will try to keep a steady hour to sleep,cuz right now while posting this is 1 am and probably that doesnt help even if I dont have class tomorrow

i dont understand how RJMC is acting like a monkey? why is shem so angry guys its scaring me ;( :( ;( :(

why you say I act like a monkey?

also yeah I will try to keep a steady hour to sleep,cuz right now while posting this is 1 am and probably that doesnt help even if I dont have class tomorrow

I can't help my paroxysms of rage from these types of threads.

Caffeine, which is in coffee, is a drug. It does not necessarily affect everyone the same way.
True Dat. Too much Caffeine gives me a major frigging headache.

Engaging rage psionics at Yuri

On a more serious note, I find RJMC's broken English irritating.

I hate that everytime I make a thread it delves into my goddamed granmar,I want to beat whoever invented english granmar cuz I am so tired of it :L

Oh dear god. Try 3/4 hours straight of physics lectures. No matter how interesting it is it doesn't matter. The shear amount of concentration you have to put in to understand what the **** you're writing down will knock you out.

RJMC you are nto replying to us telling you to try a couple lines of yayo. It'll keep you up and not really addictive like meth.

I hate that everytime I make a thread it delves into my goddamed granmar,I want to beat whoever invented english granmar cuz I am so tired of it :L

I think it's important to show lenience to someone willing to attempt to communicate in a language other than their native tongue. That being said, I don't think most of your errors can be attributed to not fully knowing the language. For example, you've spelled "with" correctly before, so I think you know how it should be, yet probably 99% of the time you spell it "whit". This wouldn't fly for anybody else. If I started spelling "the" as "teh" every time, it wouldn't be considered acceptable.

I think it's important to show lenience to someone willing to attempt to communicate in a language other than their native tongue. That being said, I don't think most of your errors can be attributed to not fully knowing the language. For example, you've spelled "with" correctly before, so I think you know how it should be, yet probably 99% of the time you spell it "whit". This wouldn't fly for anybody else. If I started spelling "the" as "teh" every time, it wouldn't be considered acceptable.

Also, if it was any other person, especially a newbie, tight clumps of shit would be thrown at them for their lack of grammar and fluency in English. Hell, if RJMC was to make an erroneous thread about G-Man theories, we'd all laugh it off and make an excuse for him, whereas that guy with ten posts would have his head atop a pike if he did the same thing. There's definitely a double standard in place.

That's totally cool with me.

well I will try to be more english correct and gentlemantly so you can stop the bitching

excuse my fellows at thou assembly of talking on the high way of the information,but I have a litle ribbital problem that may need your attention in the matters,as you may have already gazed your ocular receptors I have to tend problems to keep my person awaken at times of needed dedication to important matters,which cause me to fall in the speel of morpheus at the utmost most unstactcular situations which makes negative situation to my performance,so I have tryed the normal recomended methods to solve the issue like drinking certains ammounts of coffea Canephora but it seem to ahve the most utmost opposital effect on my person so I have to decided to search other meaningfull means but whit unnsusscefull results generating in a certain desesperation in my angustied person,so I come to thee to summon any possible ribeting conseil I could use to easy my rubeting issue that is giving me significant quantities of infortunes,so I will auspiciously to wait for any answer to my calling for help that I have bestowed upon thou all you menber of the hal-life second dot network adress system congreations of opinion systems that we all gladly and lupidal are part off

I have a litle ribbital problem that may need your attention

Sorry, Frog Infestation isn't our department. But thank you for calling HelpLife2.net - Your number one choice in terrible advice.

Sorry, Frog Infestation isn't our department. But thank you for calling HelpLife2.net - Your number one choice in terrible advice.

I LOL'd in real life.

Also, if it was any other person, especially a newbie, tight clumps of shit would be thrown at them for their lack of grammar and fluency in English. Hell, if RJMC was to make an erroneous thread about G-Man theories, we'd all laugh it off and make an excuse for him, whereas that guy with ten posts would have his head atop a pike if he did the same thing. There's definitely a double standard in place.

Right. Here's why:

well I will try to be more english correct and gentlemantly so you can stop the bitching

excuse my fellows at thou assembly of talking on the high way of the information,but I have a litle ribbital problem that may need your attention in the matters,as you may have already gazed your ocular receptors I have to tend problems to keep my person awaken at times of needed dedication to important matters,which cause me to fall in the speel of morpheus at the utmost most unstactcular situations which makes negative situation to my performance,so I have tryed the normal recomended methods to solve the issue like drinking certains ammounts of coffea Canephora but it seem to ahve the most utmost opposital effect on my person so I have to decided to search other meaningfull means but whit unnsusscefull results generating in a certain desesperation in my angustied person,so I come to thee to summon any possible ribeting conseil I could use to easy my rubeting issue that is giving me significant quantities of infortunes,so I will auspiciously to wait for any answer to my calling for help that I have bestowed upon thou all you menber of the hal-life second dot network adress system congreations of opinion systems that we all gladly and lupidal are part off

I feel like it would be irresponsible of me to encourage his savaging of the english language, but what kind of inhuman monster would want to change a mind that can produce such marvelous nonsense. :D

Also, let's be honest, english is pretty ****ing stupid. I mean, I love it, but that's only because I'm somewhat accustomed to it's arbitrary bullshit. With all it's devious double standards and counter-intuitive guidelines, it's gotta be pretty intimidating to a non-native-speaker. (But yeah you'd think he would be able to spell 'with' by now.)

that I have bestowed upon thou all you menber of the hal-life second dot network adress system congreations of opinion systems that we all gladly and lupidal are part off

You win.

I would've read, I really wanted to, but the punctuation, grammar, spelling... It just.. No I can't even look at your post. It's just so god damn incoherent.

Back