Hetairia: behind closed doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyHarij

Reaction score
Hetairia started as a funny idea behind me and some other members of hl2.net, mostly the ones who also circulated it's IRC channel around 2004.

The entire idea of it was to keep the "old goodies" from hl2.net in a nice little separate environment.

it eventually escalated into a secret society, bent on hl2.nets destruction.
by now, pretty much of the staff here except munro are hetairia members. so keep in mind, you are being watched.

some of the members:

crushenator500
sulkdodds
pi mu rho
zerimski
login_here
thegreenbunny
edcrab
brian damage
SAMON
farrowlesparrow
majestic xII
ennui
bad hat
asus
hectic glenn
Pvt Ryan
maxi
hazar
el chi
angry lawyer
Evo (I don't like being left out :arms: )
!Pax!

and many many more. like i said all of the staff except munro are in it

here is an email to spam if you want to get in, or ask why you're not in already, or just spam for the fun of it

[email protected]

they're watching you

i'm drunk and about to get banned i can post wherever i want

I haven't seen half of the people on that list use either site for a long while.
I miss them so.

I worry about your well-being, Harij. You've been acting really odd. This strange vendetta against me has just been peculiar.

I remember when this shit was so mind****ing secretive that just mentioning the word "het" could get you bant.

We're so bent on hl2.net's destruction! It's just that we're so inept that we can't seem to manage it!

Harij should also have pointed out that he very recently got banned from Hetairia, just in the interests of full disclosure.

Hyuk.

edit: removed that email address for you. Not very nice to give an individual's address out like that.

I wouldn't have tried anyway. I respect people's secret clubs.

hetairia is watching & i am pretty sure they have stolen my identity during my time on halflife2.net/forums

pi mu rho stole my credit card number and also my social security number and it appears that he is signing me up for mortgages and violin lessons
sulkdodds is pretending to be me and making awfully mean phone calls to my mother telling her that she did not do a good job of raising me

everyone please help me shut down this terrorist organization called "hetairia," my mother can't stop crying and she keeps asking me where she went wrong and why her son is a god damn limey now

Hetairia?

Don't get me started on the Deathsquad...

... Because i won't

Wasn't there some 'don't ask don't tell rule' at some point...

wow ain't this just stupid as hell. go QQ more harij, it's definitely impressive and totally worth your while...

hetairia hasn't been a secret since like 2005, sure we all conglomerate on another site... deal with it, it's been happening all along, suck a penis. it has absolutely nothing to do with halflife2.net, we haven't been a shadow government since about the same time we were "revealed" by foxtrot and pes.

i would ban harij but this has too much potential for major lols

I still have the original e-mail I got to join you bunch of fags.

let me in.

I don't give a shit about any of this, but I'm posting because I saw Brian Damage on that list and I wanted to say I really miss that guy. He was a real credit to Rumors and Speculation.

Brian Damage is doing awesome, he sends his love.

this is just as stupid as 4chan people thinking they're part of something secretive/special with their rule 32 or what not....nobody gives a shit.

I don't give a shit about any of this, but I'm posting because I saw Brian Damage on that list and I wanted to say I really miss that guy. He was a real credit to Rumors and Speculation.
He left you for a Fraggle Rock forum which he moderated. How does that feel?
picture.php

'This forum is not accepting new registrations.'

/weeps

The slogan is too good not to join.

I still feel bad that I was left out. It's like choosing teams for elementary school dodge ball games all over again when someone brings it up.

kid-crying.jpg

Also, nobody cares. (I'm bitter)

wow ain't this just stupid as hell. go QQ more harij, it's definitely impressive and totally worth your while...

hetairia hasn't been a secret since like 2005, sure we all conglomerate on another site... deal with it, it's been happening all along, suck a penis. it has absolutely nothing to do with halflife2.net, we haven't been a shadow government since about the same time we were "revealed" by foxtrot and pes.

i would ban harij but this has too much potential for major lols

You're were revealed by Pesh? Pesh was part of Hetairia. As far as i remember, so was Solaris. Unless I have totally confused Hetairia with the individual cells which claimed to be helping Munro. Which i might have given away a name too many. Which then would make sense because mods and admins part of Hetairia so Munro got these individual cells to keep an eye on you.

Which brings me to Chris_D. Where did he belong when he was around.
(P.s. this is lol)

edit

Since i was bored i found the webbie (Nice coverup) and the steam group. Only thing is i can't believe i was never invited. But what the heck.

Damn if Harij's email doesn't get through to Het my elaborate hate mail blaming Hetairia for all my problems will never get through. I'll just have to post it here. :(

Dear Het,

You are, without a doubt, the reason why all the bad things in my life have happened. When my grandfather died during a risky cancer removal surgery on his colon, it was you. When I started to lose skin pigment in my genitals due to a skin condition known as "Vitiligo", and I worried that women would think I was a circus freak, it was you. When I struggled with severe depression and anxiety and got addicted to Alprazolam, and had to suffer severe withdrawal symptoms, it could only have been you. When I tripped rollerblading on my driveway as a child and fractured my wrist in two places, my thoughts were haunted by you. When my closest friends became lonely addicts, and my good friend Ben died of an Oxycontin overdose, I knew it was you.

The list is huge--I can attribute almost every major point of suffering in my life to you, Heteiria, and I will always hate you with ever fiber of my being. I hope you choke on semen and take dicks in hell.

Go **** yourself Heteiria,

BHC (formerly babyheadcrab)

p.s. I still want to join

He left you for a Fraggle Rock forum which he moderated. How does that feel?
picture.php
Well, Fraggle Rock is awesome and the Singleplayer Games section of HL2.net has been...decidedly less than awesome, so it was probably good that he left when he did.

i'm drunk and about to get banned i can post wherever i want
He's drunk with power! And alcohol. But mainly power!

You're were revealed by Pesh? Pesh was part of Hetairia. As far as i remember, so was Solaris.
Oh good lord no.

To be honest I think Hetairia's overrated. Most of the people there are ****s and all they talk about is ham and brands of ketchup.

Ham is for fagets. Didn't we have a poll on that once? Fuck ham.

We're so bent on hl2.net's destruction! It's just that we're so inept that we can't seem to manage it!

But your attempts are so heart-warming and hilarious!

Tune in next week, where hetairia builds a giant laser cannon to destroy halflife2.net! Will our heroes get there in time to save the city from possible destruction?!

have you got a zambian in your secret forum?
NO
ha. forums without zambians suck.

My name wasn't the on the list. I was not amused.

Goddamnit I thought this was about Hetalia.

1213747865574.jpg

Hey guys, first four people to post after this post will get an invite to the innermost sanctum of Gabe Newell: Hetairia.

I just recall, sitting doing a project with Marty in my creative writing class Senior Year. I started rambling about how the Orange Box was coming out that day, and he later drove me to the mall to pick it up. Later that night while on AIM, he saw my SN was "zombieturtle01".

He was like..... "Are you the same Zombieturtle01 from HL2.net?" and my gut sank.
He continued, "They were talking about you on Hetairia". My brain warped.

Hetairians live among me under my nose... and I didn't even notice.

Hey Ennui, remember that other secret society...

Goddamnit I thought this was about Hetalia.
"England is a gentleman who is known for having terrible cooking skills, a foul mouth, and huge eyebrows".

When Het was first revealed, I thought it was some secret society for the sharing of pervy drawings. I'm not sure that I was completely wrong.

As the scheming grand architect behind all of Hetairia's domination plans, I always feel saddened when I'm left out of people's members list. Everyone always forgets the evil genius. Such is life, I suppose. Woe is me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back