Hey guys

Reaction score
Is Heteraria or w/e the **** its called still around?

Also this place looks like it's a lot less popular now.

Thanks,
theSteven.

This place is still standing at least. Did you re-register or something?

haha I got censored for the second time hahahahahahaha

hi Steven

Isn't there some history of much older accounts being pretty much wiped out at some point, or something similar?

idk if i even remember my old user name let alone password. Did they censor out your banana rape avatar?

Didn't they used to have a Danimal Hate Club?

idk if i even remember my old user name let alone password. Did they censor out your banana rape avatar?

He was attempting humor by calling everyone retards. I decided to be nice and just deleted the posts instead of giving him time off. He's still being trained.

He's still being trained.
That wasn't an attempt at humor, f*ckbait. How long will it be before you finally realize that I genuinely believe a lot of you are retarded in some capacity, based on how much you all argue over the most asinine shit? Especially the newer members though in the Half-Life forums. It's like watching people bang their head on a tree until they somehow form a sentence starting with "HL3 IS L4D3 I SOLVED THE MYSTERY". Good luck with that, nerd.

I actually lost that avatar, Steven. I have no records of it to go back to and find it, sadly. Sucks because the Christmas one I used was made by Geogaddi before he split.

That wasn't an attempt at humor, f*ckbait. How long will it be before you finally realize that I genuinely believe a lot of you are retarded in some capacity, based on how much you all argue over the most asinine shit? Especially the newer members though in the Half-Life forums. It's like watching people bang their head on a tree until they somehow form a sentence starting with "HL3 IS L4D3 I SOLVED THE MYSTERY". Good luck with that, nerd.

You wouldn't survive here.

I actually lost that avatar, Steven. I have no records of it to go back to and find it, sadly. Sucks because the Christmas one I used was made by Geogaddi before he split.

Now, now. No need to get upset. You just need to stop being so rough around the edges and things will be fine.

You wouldn't survive here.
Oh god. There is a Hell and I have seen it.

Now, now. No need to get upset. You just need to stop being so rough around the edges and things will be fine.
4jgNB.gif

I can see why no one goes on this gay ass website anymore everyone does **** all, no one even wants to buy any weed.

Also thanks for introducing me to 4chan six or seven years ago... not.

I apologize on behalf of the site. No one deserves to have been subjected to 4chan...

The amount of time it took to load that gif was so not worth it.

Back