Hi

Ms. Red

Hunter
Reaction score
I've been reading the forums when I can for the last few days & thought I'd finally say hi. You guys have been making me LMAO. Also, I'm getting good tips in the game threads.

I've been playing HL2 for a couple of years after my son got me into it. Lately, I've been playing a MOD that uses HL2 & CS:S maps. It's totally kicking my ass on EASY!

Glad I found this site. I'm entertained & informed by it ;).

Whos the one whos been making you laugh then?

Anyone in general?

anyone in particular you mean Xendance.

And she is refering to me, because I am hilarious.... looking D:

Whos the one whos been making you laugh then?

Anyone in general?

You of course! Naw actually no one in particular. It cracks me up when a thread gets way off the original post. I think it was "What time is it in Ravenholm" that got totally de-railed & the topic became one of who was more superior.

I'm easily entertained when I'm drunk which seems to be the case when I'm reading the forums. :LOL:

Hmmmmm.....3 replies & only 1 welcome....:|

I'm sure the rest of HL2.net wanted to be here, to welcome you, but were put off by your incredibly shiny avatar.

Haha, link'd.

Hmmmmm.....3 replies & only 1 welcome....:|
We welcome people here? Is that what this section was for? Oh man.

Welcome to HL2.net, Ms. Red. Some people in this thread might tell you to drink the water, and that it's safer here.

Those people should be trusted.

Okay, now we got whos funnier sorted, you must be informed that the Newbie Central is actually a spam fest.

Are you thirsty? This water is sweeter than wine, and the effects last longer, too.

Some people in this thread might tell you to drink the water, and that it's safer here.

Those people should be trusted.

Lies! DON'T drink the water and it's NOT safer here. Plus don't feed the Banimal (I know, I know, that's getting absolutely ancient now, but still has to be said!) Oh, and don't go near the help forums unless you want to be flamed by Shasta (if he's still around.) And lastly, welcome to hl2.net!

You *points finger @ TollBooth Willie* your one whom makes me LMFAO.

I like yur Banana rape. My kid (of all ppl)sent that to me on MSN Messenger once. I had a shitload of x-rated avatars before I had to re-format my HD.

A woman on the internets???

What's next, camera in the cell phone?

If your asking me, I covered that in my original post.

BTW-Thanx for all the welcomes. See y'all on steamcommunity.com/groups/halflife2.

I thought to inquire about your signature... if you know that your boot is, in fact, lodged in my ass, why do you need to ask me if I've seen it (which I obviously couldn't)?

Well, judging from your response, your head is up your ass too, so there you go.

Welcome to Ms. Red, I think I will enjoy your company.

Que-Ever, that is probably the only sensible post I've seen you make in quite some time.

WHERE'S THE REAL QUE-EVER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

I... I dunno D:

EDIT: which part was sensible, all of it?

DOUBLE EDIT: heeeeeeeeey, I make sensible posts all the time.

Cookie Dough Monster Is Out

BAnimal is out

Shasta rocket is loose.

Im hungry

Hi

I thought to inquire about your signature... if you know that your boot is, in fact, lodged in my ass, why do you need to ask me if I've seen it (which I obviously couldn't)?

Ahhh but you can see it since I shoved your head up there following my boot. Which Que-Ever so obviously noticed.

By the way, the rest of the forum members pick on me because I dont have a flashlight :(

Why haven't I been the one to make Ms. Red laugh? ;(

Oh wait, I remember. It's because I've been on the Interwebs for a total of two and a half hours over the past week.

*grumbles about the internet costing money*

By the way, the rest of the forum members pick on me because I dont have a flashlight :(

Imma flashlight whore & I'll share with ya:D unless........that's some inside joke I don't know about

It means he has no penis
shhrv4.gif

Back