High Resolution (Bink Style)(1024 By 768) Music Video Needing Home!!!

Kschreck

Reaction score
I know your all probably sick of all these music videos, but if anyones interested I have created a super high resolution 1024 By 768 Music video that runs like a bink. It's a little under 30MB and it runs at about 10 minutes long featuring three great song titles. I also made a high resolution screensaver and mpeg. I think you guys will like this new video however I have no way of uploading it. If anyone is interested in hosting this file, you can post here, PM me, or messenge me at [email protected]

again the file is very similar to a bink and weighs in about 30MB. Also I can make higher resolution bink type videos as well if you prefer something higher then 1024 By 768.

What would those songs be? Please don't say "Linkin Park."

Isn't it illegal to do that withouth the consent of the song writer/performer?

Ummmmm............................. NO!

There are litterally millions of music videos in the world.

MaxiKana said:
Isn't it illegal to do that withouth the consent of the song writer/performer?

gah, people on this site are too caught up in the legalities of everything. Who cares? It's just a bit of fun.

People create hundreds of CS video's every month using popular songs, I doubt all of them have legal permission.

just because everybody does it doesnt mean it isnt illegal.

Dr0ndeh said:
just because everybody does it doesnt mean it isnt illegal.

Just stop talking... if it's illegal, what do you care?

No it's a few tracks:

Krptonite
Hero Song
Blue Gender Theme

Those are the three music files I used. Along with a few "Surprises"! I guess I'll just wait the two weeks and hope File Planet hostes the file.

What does this have to do with HL2??

Should this be in offtopic? If the 'suprises' relate to HL2 perhaps you could PM a mod, or tell us so it doesn't get moved.

The video is Half-Life 2 footage. I used those songs with Half-Life 2 footage.

Why do you keep saying runs like a bink?
Why don't you just make a bink file?
it ain't hard.

The program I used does not support binks and it can not be converted manually since it's alread an exe file.

email me it at johan (at) third-core (dot) org and I'll check it out. Now if it's really good, I might charge $.50 a shot for.. jk. Send it on over.

Back