HL+HL2 - Favorite Character.

Aw, I love Barney too...but I figured I shouldn't make a 20 people list!

Oh why thank you.

I'm sure Barney will do/say something completely awesome in EP3 that'll bump him up on my list (he better be there; I want my damn beer!).

Alyx could easily be a real person.

oh and I don't regard Jamil Mullen as a real version of Alyx.

I'd go with G-Man, because I like characters with unclear motives, but the #1 spot goes to Cubbage. I just love ridiculous British accents that much.

The hanging pair of legs when you first enter Ravenholm.

I love his personality. :)

Wallace Breen, for his enormous comprehension of linguistics and his overall attitude towards the Resistance. Half-Life 2 wouldn't be as it is today if it were not for the exceptional role of Dr. Breen, the man whom we were so eager to meet at the top of the Citadel, the man who caught our attention with his so-called "Breencasts" (which created a few memorable phrases that we still use today), and the man who lived luxuriously for a while and then met Gordon Freeman.

i have to go with father grigory...
he's a crazy bastard...
or g-man. with his stalker-like manifestations. :)

Wow, there's like a whole other community on this forum in the half life game boards...

Wallace Breen, for his enormous comprehension of linguistics and his overall attitude towards the Resistance. Half-Life 2 wouldn't be as it is today if it were not for the exceptional role of Dr. Breen, the man whom we were so eager to meet at the top of the Citadel, the man who caught our attention with his so-called "Breencasts" (which created a few memorable phrases that we still use today), and the man who lived luxuriously for a while and then met Gordon Freeman.

I agree wholeheartedly on this. Does anybody have the thing Breen said to Eli as we entered his office in the last chapter?

1. Obviously Gordon
2.Dr.Kleiner
3.Alyx
4.Lazlo
5.Father Gregori
6.Lamrr
7.That sad couple always on a couch
I pretty much like every character but those are my top 7 ultimate 7

Back