HL2.net Comic: The Arena

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my head is getting over crowded with jimi hendrix HELP!!!!!! lol

show them teh cat sulkdodds that will fu*k with there heads

After getting it working, that was hilarious! :LOL:

I love your style of drawing Sulkdodds, you should do a flash for the next page too. An arena flash game, would be so cool!

I don't know if anyone remembers this but I just found this relic on my computer. I believe it was a weapon of choice back in the days of The Arena... The Mighty Spatula, my dears. Oh yes. And here is the picture that stood tall on that thread, typifying the awesome power and mind-bending terror that is the spatula. Oh yes indeed.

That thing was banned by an emergency moderator convention. And then rogue forumites continued to use it despite the crisis motions... what an ineffectual defensive force they were! The widespread carnage, the utter disregard for human life...

The bloody hilarious antics. WOOHAHA!

You're right, the casualties were obscene. It was mutually-assured destruction in kitchen utensil form.

Druckles said:
:LOL: This thread is getting hilarious

Anyway, (question aimed at sulkdodd's) is this comic going to be totally parallel to the topic, or more flexible than that?
lol, so true :rolleyes:

Wow! You were talking to him? :eek:

:hmph:

Personally, i really liked the colour cartoons that sulkdodd's did, and were far more effective, so if anyone listens to me, maybe you could do the rest at least colour if not flash? :D

You'll get your chance. You'll all get your chance.

Sorry there hgave been precious few updates recently, I've been having to do a rather large amount of work in a regrettably short space of time. There just ahsn't been any time to draw anything. Please bear with me, guys. ;( Going to try and find time for one tonight but that's by no means a guarantee.

Sulkdodds said:
You'll get your chance. You'll all get your chance.

Sorry there hgave been precious few updates recently, I've been having to do a rather large amount of work in a regrettably short space of time. There just ahsn't been any time to draw anything. Please bear with me, guys. ;( Going to try and find time for one tonight but that's by no means a guarantee.
Your life is the first priority.

So don't worry we can't wait. :D

...or is it just a cleverly disguised excuse for laziness...?

Doesn't look like he knows what the apple man looks like, but he did an excellent interpretation any way

Sulkdodds said:
The monty python quote was in fact the first insult ever hurled on the arena floor!

Yay, I am remembered, hehe, but with my crimbo avatar :p

yes, and i'm a daddy

Stone said:
Yay, I am remembered, hehe, but with my crimbo avatar :p

yes, and i'm a daddy
Long time no see.

Cheers on being a dad! :cheers: :D

I also have lots of coursework...so carry on waiting. It won't be in vain. :] In the meantime take a look at the Joint Artwork thread.

I can probably pitcure how I am going to die in the comic... It would be rather ironic and I prefer not to say it :)

Danimal said:
I can probably pitcure how I am going to die in the comic... It would be rather ironic and I prefer not to say it :)
DROWNING IN YOGHURT? EH? EH....? HELLO? YOGHURT DROWNING, HUH?

:LOL:

SupremePain said:
DROWNING IN YOGHURT? EH? EH....? HELLO? YOGHURT DROWNING, HUH?

:LOL:
No, silly. He's gonna get eaten with a spoon!

hey guys i just thought i'd give u an update from the real life, sulks net has gone down due to a fault by BT he'll get the pages up as soon as possible and he says sorry :)

hey guys i just thought i'd give u an update from the real life, sulks net has gone down due to a fault by BT he'll get the pages up as soon as possible and he says sorry

Don't speak for me please and that has nothing to do with it.

The reasons that there have been no updates follow:

- Hooray, it's coursework time. That means I have to finish of all my coursework and give it in.
- I have a science exam on wednesday.
- I'm currently rather ill.

There will definetely not be any more updates until at least after Wednesday, and I wouldn't hold your breath. Sorry, guys, but I have quite a lot of work to do... ;(

If you include me in the next page, whenever that comes, I will give you a lollipop.

All the way from Sweden? :p

And sulk: Sorry to hear it, I know how you feel - Maths, ICT, ICT, Music and Tech all to be done as "soon as possible"! :'( (I know I included ICT twice, it was purposeful :p)

The_Monkey said:
If you include me in the next page, whenever that comes, I will give you a lollipop.

But I thought you only have bananas! :O

Sulkdodds said:
- I have a science exam on wednesday.
- I'm currently rather ill.

Hmmm why dont you make some medicine with your science skills?
1) If you are good enough to pass the test, maybe you can whip up a lovely potion of health! :D
2) If you are not good enough to pass the test, then the shame of failure will soon come to an end when you consume your lethal potion, an attempt at penicillin that no doubt when horribly wrong.
or
3) You attempt to put an aspirin in a glass of water, but your science skills are far too low (or high) and you cause a resonance cascade, at which point, there may be some pretty colours you can do some drawings of, and then post on here.

So either way, its win-win :D

Back