HL2.net Halo 2 Clan

thehunter1320

Reaction score
I've decided to take it upon myself to start a HL2.net clan for Halo 2... i need at least 5 people to post saying that if i invite them they will be a part of it in order for me to consider this a good idea and go through with it

any critics like to comment? i'd be glad to hear

please, if you want to join, post your gamertag and say you want in

i DEFINATELY want to be in, but unfortunately i wont be able to play untiul christmas, due to the fact i have mock exams in two weeks, and i dont actually have Xbox live yet :)

I might join. I'm gonna see if my friends and I are all gonna make a clan together first. I also wanna see how good you guys are - I don't wanna play with scrubs :p

Gamertag is AmishSlayer85 - add me to your friends list - not sure about the clan though.

it will be weird if you call the clan [hl2.net] :)

h00dlum said:
it will be weird if you call the clan [hl2.net] :)

we're a gaming community like any other, it wouldn't be wierd

Amish: sent, and check my stats at bungie.net... i ain't no "scrub"

gamertag: thehunter1320

I'd love to play. Been looking for some people to kick ass with.

gamertag: UnduePanic

I'll join to, but I also have GCSE mocks in 2 weeks so will be rivising lots

XBLtag - Avenger UK

This is like going into an Al Quedia base camp and saying "Hey, who wants to start and america and other western scum appreciation society."

Of course it isn't :/

There's not one sensible reason why HL2.net can't have a Halo 2 (or any other game) clan.

Just so you know there is allready a Halflife2.net clan for CS.

The tag is [Halflife2.net|clan]Gingerninja (Gingerninja = me...:p)

Maybe you should do [Halflife2.net|Halo2clan] or somethin.....

I dunno.... just thinkin it would be nice to keep a similar style. :)

Hunter and I were kicking some ass about an hour ago until I had to leave to go on a beer run. My roomate is on now and I have work in 20 min so I'll be on later tonight.

I just discovered that they track everything on bungie.net. I didn't realize you could click on the individual games and check out what your stats were. I'm impressed.

EDIT: They even have map views that show you where you killed people and where they were standing and such....bad ass.

EDIT2: Oh man...there's optional dotted line showing which way the flag carrier or bomb holder ran and such. Sweet.

EDIT3: They even show what gun you were killed with sometimes :p

Oh dear Mantis!

I have two clans to choose between now. If this becomes really serious, I will join in. If not, I'll fall back to the other one.

SidewinderX is my tag... maybe not a clan, but friends anmd a party... I'll be playing later on tonight...

Foxtrot is my gamertag, I am already apart of a clan I have been in for a year.

I dont have Xbox Live yet

but hopefully by Monday i will so i'll pop back in this thread and tell you what my gamertag is by then

Greyknight9 is my tag, same as Sidewinder, not a clan since I am in one, but some new friends can't hurt.

Dalamari said:
Greyknight9 is my tag, same as Sidewinder, not a clan since I am in one, but some new friends can't hurt.
Are you in Ez0?

Got Halo 2 yesterday and Xbox live today, so if you don't mind me bing a little new to it, you can count me in.

Oh it's Wraithen, by the way, more people know me by that than me real name. Weird.

I think I'd do this. Don't see myself ever being in another clan, so why not? Can't hurt. :)

Gamertag: HouD
I'm alright. Nothing special. Just having a hellota fun.

Back