Hnd!

Mellish

Space Core
Reaction score
For some reason, all my friends have grouped and their all planning on beating up a bully. That bully however used to bully me, though don't worry all's good now. They've all formed a group called HND which stands for Hunt N***** Down (I'm going to disclose the bully's name.) I'm in a bit of a dilemma you see. I absolutely hate this guy. He is also a retard. He seems to think that I don't know that I know he hates me. While I was at Chemistry he snuck behind me and broke my pencil in half. I then turned around and he said to me "Oh, Conor it looks someone's broke your pencil?". What a douche. He is also desperate for popularity and will sacrifice his friends, anything for it. So basically I hate this guy to bits, so should I join in and just take out my anger on him or leave it and not get involved? I think he deserves to be hit. I need you advice HL2.net.

Join, and advocate you do it as humiliatingly as possible.

I love seeing people who have confidence built on hurting other people get utterly destroyed. It's like a castle with straws as foundations, it has to come down somepoint, and when I does, it's fun to watch.

Btw: The whole group name thing is pretty gay, no wonder you get bullied lol

Join, and advocate you do it as humiliatingly as possible.

I love seeing people who have confidence built on hurting other people get utterly destroyed. It's like a castle with straws as foundations, it has to come down somepoint, and when I does, it's fun to watch.

Btw: The whole group name thing is pretty gay, no wonder you get bullied lol

lol it's actually a joke. We all kept on bothering random people and shouting HND at them. But the fighting stuff is serious.

Ah reckon you and yer wee pal's dinnae huv the bottle tae gie the boy a do-in.

Since when is Nathan a racist name? (like it's that hard to figure out)

Man who the hell is called Nickel?

By the way, my srs answer is 'beat him to a pulp'.

Sounds like he deserves it but I don't recommend joining in. It's not really worth it. It's bad enough that your friends are going to do it.

This serious fighting sounds like a bunch of school kids pushing each other over and screaming for no reason.

obviously curb stomping his face is the only solution ..make sure to open his jaw nice and wide for maxiumum effect

what exactly do you want us to agree with? that someone who broke your pencil should get beaten by a mob? remember, try to aim kicks to his temple, that way your chances of killing him increase dramatically

obviously curbing stomping his face is the only solution ..make sure to open his jaw nice and wide for maxiumum effect

what exactly do you want us to agree with? that someone who broke your pencil should get beaten by a mob? remember, try to aim kicks to his temple, that way your chances of killing him increase dramatically

Dude, he made my life a misery for 2 years. Getting called a stinky **** or ****ing lowlife everyday and getting beaten up at the same time. I just want peoples opinions on the subject of matter. I'm not sure what I should do.

if I were the bully who just got beaten by a bunch of nerds the very first thing I'd do is hunt them down individually and really beat the living shit out of them ..and repeat the process every single day till I'm satisfied

real life isnt like the movies, there'll be no bully crying and running home to mommy while inspirational music plays and an american flag waves in the background

if I were the bully who just got beaten by a bunch of nerds the very first thing I'd do is hunt them down individually and really beat the living shit out of them ..and repeat the process every single day till I'm satisfied

real life isnt like the movies, there'll be no bully crying and running home to mommy while inspirational music plays and an american flag waves in the background

Why the **** are you insuiating I'm a nerd? And what have you got against nerds? I'm actually friends with some of the people he wants to be friends with. One is captain of the rugby team. And he wouldn't have the guts to go to each individual person and beat them up because that would make people hate him even more.

PS. I'm from Scotland. :l

Don't join. Stern does have a point, he will want to hunt each of you down individually.

Why the **** are you insuiating I'm a nerd? And what have you got against nerds? I'm actually friends with some of the people he wants to be friends with. One is captain of the rugby team. And he wouldn't have the guts to go to each individual person and beat them up because that would make people hate him even more.

I'm calling you a nerd.

Gonna get your friends to beat me up?

This serious fighting sounds like a bunch of school kids pushing each other over and screaming for no reason.

No these are fully grown Phd Proffessors with those funny looking eyebrows :cheers:

Don't join. Stern does have a point, he will want to hunt each of you down individually.

He's really coward. And the whole year is basically joining in. Though I might not join in. Just in case he tells his mum and then I get shit for it.

Lololol tells his mum?

Man this is fun. How old are you btw?

Why the **** are you insuiating I'm a nerd? And what have you got against nerds?

relax, we're all nerds here: we're posting on a video game site

I'm actually friends with some of the people he wants to be friends with. One is captain of the rugby team. And he wouldn't have the guts to go to each individual person and beat them up because that would make people hate him even more.

you misconstrue almost everything I'm saying ..the american flag thingy had nothing to do with where you're from

and even if he doesnt beat on everyone he will want revenge in some way or other ..he wont have learned his lesson

...look you want him to stop from being a bully? ..walk up to him, dont say a word and punch him as hard as you can in the face ..the nose preferably as it's gush blood ..no hesitation and you must be 100% accurate ...dont run, stand your ground and prepared to get a severe beating ..protect your face but try not to go down, grab his nuts and hang on or hold on to his collar, it'll minimise damage to your face ..eventually someone will break it up and I guarentee he will no longer bother you as you just stood up to him and didnt back down

relax, we're all nerds here: we're posting on a video game site

you misconstrue almost everything I'm saying ..the american flag thingy had nothing to do with where you're from

and even if he doesnt beat on everyone he will want revenge in some way or other ..he wont have learned his lesson

...look you want him to stop from being a bully? ..walk up to him, dont say a word and punch him as hard as you can in the face ..the nose preferably as it's gush blood ..no hesitation and you must be 100% accurate ...dont run, stand your ground and prepared to get a severe beating ..protect your face but try not to go down, grab his nuts and hang on or hold on to his collar, it'll minimise damage to your face ..eventually someone will break it up and I guarentee he will no longer bother you as you just stood up to him and didnt back down

Thanks for the advice but he would probably just grass me up. He has stopped bothering me though, mainly cause people have been making threats to him. The whole beat him up thing was all merely revenge for what he made me suffer.

Lololol tells his mum?

Man this is fun. How old are you btw?

14. My parents aren't actually aware of the whole bully situation, same with the school and if they found out that I bet up some random guy from school I would get massive shit. Knowing him he would grass me up just to make himself look innocent.

EDIT: Oh shit. Double post. Sorry.

Thanks for the advice but he would probably just grass me up. He has stopped bothering me though, mainly cause people have been making threats to him. The whole beat him up thing was all merely revenge for what he made me suffer.

"grass me up" ...smoke grass with you? put you under the grass meaning you're dead? what does that mean? man kids these days with their foreign languages

"grass me up" ...smoke grass with you? put you under the grass meaning you're dead? what does that mean? man kids these days with their foreign languages

Lawl it means telling on somebody.

first make sharp things to use as shiv,for example breaking rulers so they have a pointed end or stuff like that,or knife if you can get inside whit them
made everyone have one and them in a hallway where he is likely to pass make everyone to form a circle,obviously unnoticiable,and some 2 or 3 guys on other place so they start following the target when find it
when the target gets near to the cirle the followers run and push it to the ground,maybe stabing in the back if possible
once you see he is falling to the ground run and start stabing him the ground,try to aim at soft spots like the sides of the belly or kidneys,and also the neck to hit a vital artery,the most stabs you can and try to make big wounds
when you think is enough make everyone run at diferents directions and discharge the weapons in places hard to reach like sewers
is good to have the escape routes planned
if the blood comes out very thick from the neck is a good sign he will dead before reaching any hospital

or unleash a rabid chimpanzee in the school,both can work

At first I was going to say stop being lame and dont fight anyone. But then you said his name is Nickel. So proceed.

Also, you're all wimps. If you cant beat him in a fair one on one fight, then you shouldnt fight him at all.

At first I was going to say stop being lame and dont fight anyone. But then you said his name is Nickel. So proceed.

Also, you're all wimps. If you cant beat him in a fair one on one fight, then you shouldnt fight him at all.

OSHIT, this man speaks the truth.

Though 'fair' fight is pretty bs aswell.

If you're going to fight, go for the soft spots :p

ahahah this is too funny. Man, he broke your pencil? And then he was like "ooh who did that?" rofl, what a douchebag, you only see bullies like this in the movies.

Personally I'd leave the rest of them to do the beating, however you could certainly go along and watch. If it goes overboard (as these things can) be ready to step in and save the bully though.

Back