Hot Chick Who Likes Half-Life Inside

Need a high res version of those to make wallpaper... or a poster

If only there were more girls that played video games, and they all looked like that. Now that would be sweeeet. :bounce: :naughty: :rolling:

sweet jesus .... now i want to get my hands on three things this summer - and they're all in that one picture !

grrrrr

If only she were my girlfriend..........ah.......one can only dream.......:cheers:

true true ..... never thought i'd see a girl that could wedge a manual like that ..... MARVELLOUS !

*insert random "Revenge of the Nerds"-esque line here*
*looks at Zerimski's post*
Aw damn, too late.

-Vert

She looks pretty good :cheers:

bushhit.jpg

if valve used the idea of half naked girls advertising games it would sell millions!! (more than it already will)

immagine if they did the new duke with the graphics of HL2 Duke an his chicks would have never looked so good...

Uh, who is this girl? Someone at the HLSource website? And how did she get a HL2 box?

DUDE no need to be so harsh, its his friend DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE

Eh, still, girls only like money and cars, I guess the guy got both :D

just coz she has nice breasts doesn't mean shes a slut, usually it just means more blokes stare an ask her out so she is dubbed a slut...

That's my girlfriend guys, and she's helping me promote the http://www.halflife2source.com website. That's not a game box either ( I wish ) it's a magazine article. And she is not a slut with a big jugs, she is a wonderful person with a great personality and great intellect.........and she has big jugs. :naughty:

Originally posted by nickster
That's my girlfriend guys, and she's helping me promote the http://www.halflife2source.com website. That's not a game box either ( I wish ) it's a magazine article. And she is not just a slut with a big jugs, she is a wonderful person with a great personality and great intellect.........and she has big jugs. :naughty:

...and loves money and cars?

I own a jeep and work at Shopko, I don't think she's with me for the money.

ROFL, how many times has the word "Juggs" appeared in this thread..lol

----
w0000 300 posts!!

Originally posted by nickster
I own a jeep and work at Shopko, I don't think she's with me for the money.

What the hell is Shopko?

What a Minger. Just becasue she has large tits provoked all this? Man!

My eyes! My eyes!

You cant say that the girl is a hotty!

Sure i live in sweden with all the blondes but....but...oh my god..come on.

(okey, i bet i got some people here mad)

Just my 2 cents.

shes ugly

your girlfriend is ugly and pale. she looks like a 2 cent ho you picked off from a goth convention.

Back