How do I work for the Republicans?

john3571000 said:
I resent that - just because your brand of ass-kissing fascism disguised as a real political aganda doesnt sit well with less blind realpolitik means jack
If you can't defend your agenda how can you cling to it
What the hell are YOU talking about? I can defend my positions very well and HAVE done so. Not to mention that's completely out of left field and as a response to what I posted it doesn't make much sense.

Solaris said:
He's trying to persuade the guy from helping a bunch of f****g war criminals and crooks. If you think the Republican Party are not that then take it to the Polticis forum and expect a rolyal wtf pwning.

The democrats are pretty crap as well, join a decent party that works for the forces of good.
Puh, hah. TBH one doesn't exist. No one in any party gives a damn about the common good, it's all agenda agenda agenda. The west is doomed.

Ha pathetic! Liberals and conservatives quibbling over such stupid matters that only take common sense to solve. The solution? A dictator must rise to power! Like Hitler reincarnated! Then we can be unified and take over the world! Everyone will have pride in our great nation! Except no superior race thing, even though I'm Aryan that is still kind of messed up.

madog said:
Ha pathetic! Liberals and conservatives quibbling over such stupid matters that only take common sense to solve. The solution? A dictator must rise to power!

ELECT RANDO AS SUPREME COMMANDER OF EARTH! I will lead humanity to victory plus I have nifty keychains.

TheAmazingRando said:
ELECT RANDO AS SUPREME COMMANDER OF EARTH! I will lead humanity to victory plus I have nifty keychains.

What will we fight if all Earth is united? The aliens made up by Scientologists?

I think you're all missing the point that he wants to know how to work for the Republican party. There's no need to turn it into a damn political thread. If you have helpful advice, say something. If not, don't say anything at all :|.

That'll be my only post as I don't have much advice except to see your state's Republican HQ.

What this forum needs is more centrist like me. Not more republicans, damn't.

DeusExMachina said:
I think you're all missing the point that he wants to know how to work for the Republican party. There's no need to turn it into a damn political thread. If you have helpful advice, say something. If not, don't say anything at all :|.

That'll be my only post as I don't have much advice except to see your state's Republican HQ.

negative posts (unless they're abusive) can be helpful ...I may have been joking but there was some truth to my post ...I think it takes a specific mindset to willingly join the republicans at this moment in time ..you'd have to either ignore or gloss over huge issues in order to have the desire to join them. I just think it's counterproductive to join a particular group without looking it as a whole and not just on a few issues

I would consider myself a republican, but I am not a huge fan of either party as of late. They both seem to be going in a direction I don't like. I will still "answer for all of the crap the republicans have been dishing out for years" though. Just because its more fun than agreeing with everyone in and saying <3 stern all day.

heh I probably get more hate than <3's on a daily basis so it balances itself out :)

Can I encourage you join a less.... extreme political party?

If you join the Republicans, good luck and I hope you don't get involved in all that Neo-Con stuff.

Exactly. Just because you're a Republican doesn't mean you have to be with the Neo-Conservatives. Just look at www.republicansforchoice.com

I'm sure there's a Republicans for Gay Marriage site around somewhere too. You can't just generalize two groups. Lieberman and Clinton obviously don't represent all of the Democrats. You got guys like Dean and Gore. They're good people. Republicans aren't only Bush and Cheney drones. Powell and McCain are good people.

Hmm...seems that's my second post in this thread. Oh well.

Exactly. There are probably quite a lot of liberal republicans. There's a lot of generalisation in this thread that kinda pisses me off. WHat about those who want to join the Republican party to bring an end to neoconservatism, as it's known? What about those who want to make it better?

Sulkdodds said:
Exactly. There are probably quite a lot of liberal republicans. There's a lot of generalisation in this thread that kinda pisses me off. WHat about those who want to join the Republican party to bring an end to neoconservatism, as it's known? What about those who want to make it better?
where are they :|

Yeah. And, quite frankly, there's a good chance I'd vote for him. He's living proof that the "ALL REPUBLICANS = SUXX0R LOL" sentiment isn't true. Too bad he's the only living proof :|

CptStern said:
go see europe, take up a new hobby, take up competitive macrome, join a kibutz, ANYTHING but join the republicans! run! before it's too late for the love of god man! think of the children! oh the humanity!

haha :cheers: stern, amen to that

Hectic Glenn said:
The thread started struck me as Goethe/Kng Henry'esque in all honesty, as political views will always conflict and perhaps hoping for a little war here, maybe its just the cynical nature of myself. Anyway, we'll see in due course eh. Oh and from what I've seen, Stern was never instructing or forcing his political views on the thread-starter, but simply advising the stance he wants to take. I think you went way over-board Disturbed! Wasn't worth it mate.

Thinking the exact same thing (sry for double post)

JNightshade said:
Yeah. And, quite frankly, there's a good chance I'd vote for him. He's living proof that the "ALL REPUBLICANS = SUXX0R LOL" sentiment isn't true. Too bad he's the only living proof :|

Don't forget Giuliani.

And McCain's bad ass simply because of his one quote: "I work with boobs all the time in Washington."

Back