How I picture all of ye

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
So I recently found the pen for my drawing tablet after it being missing for a long time (turns out someone put it in the pen drawer at home, never thought to look in there). So here's my second drawing on it since I found it again. It's not really very good but I'm still not used to the damn thing and I was never a fantastic artist to begin with. I hope to do a series of these. First up is Sulkdodds:

----- 02/07/2011 -----

Sulkdodds

Seeing as there's some confusion over what he's looking into; it's a cathode ray tube hooked up to a typewriter as a steampunk computer. It's supposed to be the same monitor in both pictures.

----- 03/07/2011 -----

Hectic Glenn

Yeah I know his face is totally different in both. The joke is supposed to be that he's secretly Ricky Gervais with a sort of Superman reveal. I didn't mean to draw him so muscular

----- 6/7/2011 -----

Cyberpitz

In case you haven't noticed by now each picture is supposed to show them actually connected to the internet and using the forum.

Danimal

They appear to be getting smaller and smaller. I guess I'm just getting lazy.

----- 7/7/2011 -----

Jintor

I forgot the whole "using the forum" thing while drawing this, but I don't want to get rid of the image on the monitor. Let's just say he's alt-tabbing between the two.

Darkside55

He's a hobo. If you saw his photos in the post pics of yourself thread you'll understand.

----- 13/7/2011 -----

Vegeta897

I don't know why, but I think most of Vegeta's electronic goods probably come from the future.

----- 16/7/2011 -----

Evo

In the name of Kane!

----- 26/7/2011 -----

Kaptain H/Chemical Alia

Look, a fez!

----- 10/8/2011 -----

Acepilotf14

Fez 2: Rise of the Return of the Fez. Acepilot doesn't get the right to complain about anything in TF2 because he idles. I was also originally going to draw him in a dress but then didn't bother.

----- 21/10/2011 -----

Krynn

I tried to avoid drawing lines for this one. I don't think it really worked.

Is This Tea
isthistea.png

I wonder how many people even remember this guy?

----- 22/10/2011 -----

CptStern

Quickly threw together this. I originally planned to release Stern at the same time as Vegeta but well...It just seemed so obvious and boring and Vegeta's was a lot more fun to draw. Thought I should get him done though so here it is.

Pi Mu Rho

The eyes are not the windows of the soul, they are the doors. Beware what may enter there.

Tollbooth Willie

This is dedicated to Vegeta, who asked I draw people who still post. I was wondering why something looked off while drawing this and I figured it was that I was just more zoomed in than normal, but then I realised that I had anti-aliasing turned off the whole time. Oops.

Mechagodzilla

The thing is, I've met Sulk many times (some would say too many) and he does actually look just like that. USB typewriter n all.

This thread made me realise that I've always subconsciously pictured Sulkdodds in a waistcoat.

That's pretty cool but why is his typewriter hooked up to what appears to be a large metal penis?

But still cool, though.

No, the monitor on the right says penis penis penis pen-

So it's obviously a penis.

Who was the one who did user sketches a couple years back? I remember being drawn :D

Who was the one who did user sketches a couple years back? I remember being drawn :D

Que-Ever, aka Lefty.

This thread is going disappointingly slow. How are you ever going to draw 'all of ye' at this rate?

These sorts of things are always hilarious. I approve so far.

I thought the first one was him perfecting the first text-to-speech machine, front-facing megaphone and all.

Glenn is nowhere near that muscular. In reality he's like a weedy version of skeletor.

I lol'd hard at your Danimal image. Pitz knows not to HL2.net and drive though, he might wreck his Mazda D:

Please draw some people that actually post frequently

Love, Vegeta

It's Asian descent day! Added Jintor and Darkside.

Keep it up River-ah - these are v good and genuinely hilarious. I just noticed the transformers logo in the background of Darkside's caricature - how appropriate :V. I'd say draw me but the penis would be too large to convey properly.

Munro and his cloud of business-like intrigue begs to be artistically inscribed. Great job though, keep 'em coming.

Darkside's is brilliant. Just noticed the ski free monster in Jintor's too. :D

Keep it up.~

Darkside's is brilliant. Just noticed the ski free monster in Jintor's too. :D
F F F F F F F F OMFG F F F F F F

...ahem.

These are hilarious, I literally lol'd at the Darkside one. I rarely venture into the RL pictures thread but I happened to stumble in there just after he posted his pics and I almost died of shock.

This only reminds me of HL2.net Arena, those "Draw Posts" threads etc.

the good days!

Though I do only wear goggles during the summer, yes, the whole face thing gets kinda' sweaty.

Haha Cath, close! I have the Aperture mug instead but I would prefer a Black Mesa one.

Also if what you say about Darkside being Asian is true, it is impossible for him to be homeless. There are no homeless Asian people, ask Karl.

That picture offends me.

Why is there an Optimus Prime fouling my cart?

That picture offends me.

Why is there an Optimus Prime fouling my cart?
Because he's the most easily identified transformer due to his easy to draw shape and distinctive colouring. I tried some Decepticons but they were nearly impossible to tell what they were. Soundwave is actually in there too in cassette player form, but you're blocking him. You have three options:
1) We can say Optimus is there because the Decepticons gotta have something to kill.
2) I can go and change it to Soundwave, who's probably the easiest Decepticon to draw and identify when he's small.
3) Deal with it.

Currently doing Vegeta but I may not have time to finish him today. I'll post it when I'm done.

Darkside's and Veg's literally made me laugh out loud. Great stuff man.

Oh lawd is dat sum Hentai??

Also, Minority Report is an awesome film.

Tom Cruise, pre-bat-shit-insane era.

Back