how many of you believe in the New world order or atleast some parts of it?

NWO

• Yes, to the full extent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, partially

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Other...specify

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

jverne

Reaction score
Of course i don't believe to the full extent of the conspiracy theories. But the fact that a few percent of corporations own more than half of the wealth...has to have some consequences.

I believe it's not really intentionally they want to dominate the world, but in the business world you know how things work. Of course the richest will band together if they realize their profit/power is on the line.
Hence the same companies paying both presidential candidates, having powerful lobbyists,...
It's not an evil plan...but a plan to stay in power, that ends up doing evil.

I mean, seriously...how the **** don't you expect someone who has billions of dollars not to have consequences on your life. I think it's really naive to put 100% faith in the law system which obviously doesn't work when important people are involved.
Look at it this way...most westerners don't truly care about the suffering of poor africans, because we're just too far removed from them. This is how extremely rich people view the normal working person...they just don't get concerned too much.

Do you realize the difference between a conspiracy and self interest?

In the civilized west we might feel safer...but look at russia. If you're nobody and you mess with the wrong person, you're gonna end up with two bullets in your head floating in some lake, simple as that.

Anyway...feel free to criticize me.

I've been listening alot to Alex Jones and his comments regarding this. I honestly have no idea. They may show compelling evidence, and I would like to see some good counter arguments to it, but I mostly hear things like: "Alex Jones is a crazy conspiracy theorist, and is equally crazy as the Obama birthers..." etc.

If there's something I've learned about conspiracy theories is anything can be proven. But the scientific way to prove something is to disprove every other possible alternative.

Im pretty much on the same stance as you are. I dont think there is some underground secret group meeting were they forge plans to enslave the planet. But i do believe that there is special interest and the corporations along with the banking system that is trying to control information and blind us from seeing what they are doing to us. Its no secret that most nations are controlled behind the scenes by the banking cartel. That is why i want to see the world bank and the federal reserve to be abolished. Special interest is what is controling the media, thus they show only what they want us to see.

However, as soon as you mention this people just yell CONSPIRACY THEORIST LUL WHERE IS YOUR TINFOILHAT RETARD LOLOLOL ALEX JONES ******

They cant separate logic and common sense from insane conspiracy theories, they just categorize us all in the same group just because we question authority.

America IS becoming more and more police state-like. If you cant see this, then i dont know where you have been lately.

One one side of the coin I see us as humans heading into the Space Age with new colonies of Earth and expanding our empire as a hole which would mean one world currency and globalization and on the other side of the coin I see very powerful leaders gathering in secret places plotting bad things and only concerned about themselves.

no I dont believe a mysterious round table evil cabal be runnin' t'ings

conspiracy is misleading as "they"'re not trying to keep their actions from public eyes. they'll write trade laws that favour their interests etc right in front of our very noses

I am going to bring about the NWO.

You just wait. I'll show that psychiatrist.

no I dont believe a mysterious round table evil cabal be runnin' t'ings

conspiracy is misleading as "they"'re not trying to keep their actions from public eyes. they'll write trade laws that favour their interests etc right in front of our very noses

i think very few of us believe that there are underground round table meetings, where they plan to enslave humanity.

of course they can't be so secretive like Hollywood likes to depict, but they are doing it anyway in some form or another. it's really hard to do anything against "them" unless you yourself have power.

fact is in a year they exchange so much money you and you're whole family for generations won't produce. to me that is a scary thought. how much is 50 million dollars anyway? and 50 million is lunch money to some. these are numbers we normal people just can't comprehend.

it would be similiar to the previous one so no one will notice or care

if they care there would be a big war right now

I think that there are quite clearly a lot of special interest groups out there who promote their particular agendas in the political sphere, but I don't think they do so with much of a long term view or global view. If any did, then they'd realise just how screwed we are ecologically as a result of massive overpopulation, overconsumption & and an unhealthy reliance on Fossil fuels and actively be doing their utmost to turn things around.

Back