how's it going, what's up in your life, and who are all these people

Shieeeeet, sup dude! You still making awesome music? I still have the Winter in Sweden album you posted here once. Still listen to it fairly often.

EDIT: I think that was you. Its been so long though that I'm not sure now, and I can't find anything in search to confirm/disprove it.

Holy shit, you still have that old crappy album? Lost that + a lot of shit a looong time ago, don't trust file servers and hard drives anymore. I'd love to hear it again for nostalgia's sake, I'd seriously pay you to upload it. yes I still make music, it's a full time job now.

Hope all is well with you, and the rest.
xoxo

Holy shit, you still have that old crappy album? Lost that + a lot of shit a looong time ago, don't trust file servers and hard drives anymore. I'd love to hear it again for nostalgia's sake, I'd seriously pay you to upload it. yes I still make music, it's a full time job now.

Hope all is well with you, and the rest.
xoxo
KA beat me to it, but if you have a link to any samples of your new stuff, do link plz.

So I started a new job today! Hurrah!

Sales with a biotech company, should be interesting.

Lost my father to cancer, looking for a job to support my family.

I'm so sorry for your lost, Barnz. And I'm sorry that your life has taken a drastic turn in a new direction. I've been going through that kind of hell for a couple of years now, but I know that it's only temporary and everything will be okay in the future. Just make sure you keep reminding yourself that everything you do today is done for the future you. So keep moving forward step-by-step no matter what, because if you do, soon you'll reach a higher place.

MuToiD_BaBy.

1HQsmsX.gif

So its been almost 3 years since I've been here. I guess I logged in just to make sure this site hadn't purged my account. Granted I used to mostly lurk on this site, but I would comment every now and then. I guess I was getting nostalgic after playing the Half-life 2 update.

edit: and of course I commented on a thread that's close to a month old.

Why are you all still here?

Hi everybody. I haven’t been on in a while and there’s nothing particularly special making me post this, but I just want to say I have been a member on this forum for eight years and it’s mattered a lot to me. I’ll spend years away and then two weeks in rigorous posting. No matter what happens with me this place is there for me. I’ve left and returned and said goodbye and hello more times than I can count, and no this isn’t one of those times. Right now just feels like the right time to celebrate this.

There are countless people on here that are brilliantly talented, wise, smart, knowledgeable, funny as shit, endlessly entertaining, and generally great people. I would make an actual shout out list but it would end up being so long I’d forget several obviously amazing people and I’d be kicking myself. Some of you I was close with, even if for a short time and in a small way. It kinda makes me sad the way things like that drift away, but I know I’m better off having shared that. Most of you I’m just happy to sit back and appreciate.

I was ****ing 13 years old when I joined this forum. I didn’t know shit about shit and while I’m still pretty lost, I got a lot out of my time here. I learned a lot about myself, as well as books, musics, games, and the world. This is the first place I ever really developed my own ideas, formed my own opinions, and learned to be comfortable sharing them. And goddamn do I cringe looking back on everything I’ve done on this forum. A good 60% I’d like to chock up to bad-acne-hormone-time and hide under the rug. But you accepted me and didn’t shit upon me too much for being so lame. And those were some good times. And that helped me through a lot of bad times.

I joined eight years ago. I graduated college last month, I get married next month, and I start work shortly after. I’m happy as all hell and hopefully the real world doesn't end up ****ing that all up. This place isn’t going anywhere so far as I can tell. It’s not the same, but I also don’t think it’s quite done yet. Maybe this place will be a boom town again and I’ll be posting it up here soon. This really isn’t a big goodbye thing or anything, it’s just something I felt I needed to say and now is the time it occurred to me to say it. Thanks for everything. I love you guys.

I forgot my password. That and a lot of good and bad things happened.

The best thing is that I passed an entrance exam to an art high school I wanted to attend AND got accepted. Since it's ( supposedly ) the 3rd best in my country, I'll have a LOT of things going on from now on... at least for the next 4 years. I'm going to be in a "Visual Advertisement" class, where I'll be learning not only about design but also about basics of animation, illustratorship, printing and such, plus everything you can find in your typical art school. I'll be living away from my hometown, but it's a boarding school, so that will be fun. By far the funniest thing to me though is that there always was a group of people that had been telling me that my art is "just average", and it really is.... but apparently not for those who wrote my name on the "accepted" list.

I don't really want to write about the bad things, so in short - My best friends left me, illnesses went wild and conflicts had risen, not only between my parents, but also in myself, if that makes any sense. - Your typical teenage problems. It wouldn't be so bad if I was taken to a psychologist about 10 or at least 6 years ago, when all of my biggest problems were sown.

Thankfully I have some projects I want to work on, to keep me from pondering about these things, including a theory. I'm pretty sure that during these 10 years someone already might have gotten the same idea I have right now, but we'll see.

Oh well, anyway

I have bought HL Anthology pack and already beaten Nihilanth's sorry butt.
That and Otis might be the most miserable guy in Black Mesa that I have met.

Last edited:
Lost my father to cancer, looking for a job to support my family.
Sorry to hear this man <3

Glad to see you're still kickin around here though. Hope everything works out for you and your folks.

update:

I'm in Qatar, almost three months into my four month deployment! We do regular flights over afgh in support of the coalition.

I think my kdr is above 1. That was truly my only goal in life.

I also wanted to catch Mullah Omar, but he's been dead since before I was operating, so that was a big disappointment to hear.

Also; the military sucks! Don't tell them I said that, though. I'm still getting paid.
Trying to decide on whether to continue college in intelligence analysis (more money, less ethics) or to go for history and teaching. (less money, possibly more ethics)

Nice to see you again, Ace.

Also; the military sucks! Don't tell them I said that, though. I'm still getting paid.
Trying to decide on whether to continue college in intelligence analysis (more money, less ethics) or to go for history and teaching. (less money, possibly more ethics)
Become a professional video game player, it's all the rage these days.

welbutrin + Celexa + xanax, fighting alcoholism, depression, severe anxiety disorder, new semester of college

Wildlife and Forestry

welbutrin + Celexa + xanax, fighting alcoholism, depression, severe anxiety disorder, new semester of college

Wildlife and Forestry

Do you wanna cuddle?
We could get a cuddling sesh going. I'll be over there shortly.

Back