Hows this PC For HL2 and FEAR?

You know theres CyberPower, right? They've got some of the cheapest prices I've found for gaming computers..They're fully customizeable, and don't use cheap parts, or company-specific parts like Dell does

And I can't see any specs on your link...

Nothing shows up when you click the link. Just copy and paste the specs.

A.) The Link doesn’t work
B.) Correct me if I’m wrong but shouldn’t these kinds of questions be in the hardware forum?

Cypher19 said:
*laughs* Get about 4 or 5 times that much, THEN look at getting a computer good for PC gaming.

Lawl.

Indeed. Took me a half a years worth of manual labor to get $1,400 dollars saved up for my rig.

Oh, almost forgot:

Anandtech.com forum member said:
... It isn't a "rig" unless you build it. Otherwise, it's just a computer.

xzeox said:
(I have only been saving up for 2 weeks.)

give the kid a break, he mentioned he had just started saving.... unfortunately he's got a long way to go. Really sucks that you are only making $300 in 2 weeks. Its going to be a long road ahead.

Adam

fifty7var said:
give the kid a break, he mentioned he had just started saving.... unfortunately he's got a long way to go. Really sucks that you are only making $300 in 2 weeks. Its going to be a long road ahead.

Adam

Agreed.

God, I wish I had made that much money on my side job. I made maybe $7.25 an hour, 5 hour days, only on weekeds. And god, was it/the work hell. Especially in Hawaii's mixture of fairly hot and VERY HUMID climate :x

Goodluck kid.

Oh and that quote contains a hint. Figure it out, and you've just saved yourself $2,000.

I'd say build but I'm guessing you don't know how. If not study up on building a pc, understand the components then build a rig. You be pleased with completion and saving money.

Hawaii's mixture of fairly hot and VERY HUMID climate

Oh you be quiet. :frown: I'd take hot everyday over hot, cold, hot? no it's cold, kind of warm, f***ing cold!, wait it's hot again...

Dude dells blow major ass youd be a ****** wanker if you bought a dell.

fifty7var said:

Adam

Yeah but i have barely gotten any jobs. I am just starting too now. And i think i will try that cyberpowerlink thing.

Oh that cyberpower place is sweet. I think i might do that instead. Thanks TST_Devgru Seal.

How much are you willing to spend? If you just want a "good enough" computer, a dell will be cheaper then building your own (unless you already own half the parts).

If you want a GOOD computer, it'll be cheaper to build your own.

Back