Humble Bundle 8

Bad^Hat

The Freeman
Reaction score
Figured this could use a new thread since the others are about different Humble deals, and we don't really have a "Humble stuff" thread any more, so whatev. Pretty great line-up in this one anyway, well worth a look.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

284eW2Y.png

(Also soundtracks for most of them, as usual.)

Grabbed it as soon as I got the mail, gonna head straight for Little Inferno and Hotline Miami as I've been wanting to play them since passing them up in the last xmas sale. Only went a little above the average as I'm poor, but I've done more in the past so I guess it evens out... sort of.

Naturally, notch is the lead contributor with a $5000 bid. The next one isn't even half that. I wonder how many more years he's gonna be able to ride out the riches he got/is getting from Minecraft.

Still playing Hotline Miami, fun game.

Speaking of indie 2d games, Gunpoint is coming this Monday (June 3) and it's worth checking out. If you like stealth games where you can be strategic, and reroute the circuitry of a building to make light switches open doors, or rewire a guard's gun to activate another guard's gun when he tries firing it, you should check this out. There's a demo available on Steam, and after playing I can't wait for more.

That Gunpoint looks like so much fun.... I can already see the hours i'll spend addicted to that stealing my summer....

Bought this for Proteus and Little Inferno. Tried Proteus last night and absolutely loved it, could see myself playing it every once in a while to relax.

Dunno whether to just cave and get the basic bundle cos I want Esther and Thomas.... Or whether to wait til I get paid next week and pay the extra for the lot. (Yes, I really am that skint). Though, must admit, Proteus is the least appealing to me in that line up.

Little Inferno is devilishly fun. Finding some of the combinations is pretty tricky.

Weekly sale is Telltale games BTW, including Sam & Max Series 3, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, Back to the Future and The Walking Dead if you beat the average.

Considering that BttF and TWD is about $20 each on Steam. That is a great buy!

Nice, finally i will play walking dead, hope it is good ..

Just got the weekly bundle purely for WD as I already have both BTTF and Poker Night.... So I now have a question.

Humble gave me 2 Keys for Steam. One for Walking Dead, The other for 'Telltale Games'. I already own BTTF and Poker night, so when I redeem this Key, I'll only get the other games. Does this mean that I can't give away the BTTF and Poker Night games to someone else cos the code won't work for them? I was hoping I'd get an individual Key for each game, like I have every other time I got the Humble Bundle... That way I coulda just gave away the other games.

Just pay literally any price you want and get another key with everything but Walking Dead on it.

I've been asking this all over but: How does the Walking Dead play with a controller versus a mouse?

Still playing Hotline Miami, fun game.

Speaking of indie 2d games, Gunpoint is coming this Monday (June 3) and it's worth checking out. If you like stealth games where you can be strategic, and reroute the circuitry of a building to make light switches open doors, or rewire a guard's gun to activate another guard's gun when he tries firing it, you should check this out. There's a demo available on Steam, and after playing I can't wait for more.

Sorry for the off-topic bump, but I just tried the demo and found it immensely enjoyable. The mechanics are fun, the controls are pretty tight, and I loved the writing, Very much looking forward to this coming out.

I've been asking this all over but: How does the Walking Dead play with a controller versus a mouse?

I'd answer if I knew. Any reason in particular you'd want to use a gamepad though? Works fine with KB+M.
Sorry for the off-topic bump, but I just tried the demo and found it immensely enjoyable. The mechanics are fun, the controls are pretty tight, and I loved the writing, Very much looking forward to this coming out.
Saw the Quick Look on Giant Bomb, I'll probably pick it up as well.

I'd answer if I knew. Any reason in particular you'd want to use a gamepad though? Works fine with KB+M.

I like to sit back with a game if I can, rather than leaning over a desk.

Back