I am Legend! TRAILER!

OK Ive just seen it. Its OK but its certainly not representative of the book as pretty much everything's changed. The first hour is excellent or so but the CG is dire in places. The entire film seems to hang solely on will smiths stellar performance to the point that with anyone mediocre in the main role i would have probably have walked out halfway through. However smith makes it more than watchable up the the point just before where the vampires start to attack his hideout. After that i lost interest and the ending of the film is just your typical hollywood optimistic ending which is direct opposition to the very bleak ending to the novel.

You could call me entertained but dissapointed...

It was alright, enjoyable at least, up until he was "rescued" Then everything about hte movie jsut became g** as hell

I just finished the book. It was nothing like the movie. The ending was more interesting, but I think wouldn't have worked well in the movie just because of the fundamental changes they made to the feel of the whole thing.

I just finished the book. It was nothing like the movie. The ending was more interesting, but I think wouldn't have worked well in the movie just because of the fundamental changes they made to the feel of the whole thing.
Which is why they should have either ditched the name or left it alone.

The book sounds like it was a lot better. The girl in the movie just made me cringe.

Just saw the movie, and thought it was okay. Can someone tell me what the ending in the book was like?

I just saw it and thought it was good and kinda sad when you know what happened to you know who. You'll know if you've seen it and I also thought i was a bit anti-climactic because the ending was a bit of a let down. Thats not a proper spoiler is it?

I just saw it and thought it was really good...and although the last half hour or so of the movie isn't nearly as good as what comes before, it isn't as bad as people are making it out to be. The part where
Neville strangles his dog
is really sad.

Oh, and I learned a long time ago that if you get pissed off every time something unrealistic or illogical happens in a movie, there are very few movies that you will enjoy.

Saw the movie last night. It was actually a hell of a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Will Smith in particular was quite amazing.

The only thing I really hated about the conversion was the change from dark, evil, mocking vampires into mindless zombies.

Not to mention the zombies looked completely shit.

The ending was...different. I knew it wouldn't be true to the books (which was intense), but it wasn't quite what I expected. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I saw it a couple weeks ago.

its full of that humour you shouldn't laugh at.

Back