I am the greatest person ever.

xcellerate

Tank
Reaction score
I think the pictures explains itself pretty well. My rubik's cube virginity is gone now, and it is time to see if I can do it again.

I'm just so proud of myself, sometimes I don't understand how I can stand be so awesome all the time.

img1837rt5.jpg

I think the pictures explains itself pretty well. My rubik's cube virginity is gone now, and it is time to see if I can do it again.

I'm just so proud of myself, sometimes I don't understand how I can stand be so awesome all the time.

img1837rt5.jpg

I was able to do a Rubiks cube in 5 minutes my freshman year.

That was before I got a life...

(noob)

They are not that hard to solve, there are like 2 moves you need to know and that's it.

the 3 one is easy dude, my friend taught me how to do it. Try doing the one with 5 rows and youll piss your pants.

I just can't compete with that level of awesome, I truly am shocked and amazed.

Whats the similarity between a rubik's cube and a penis?

The more you play with them, the harder they get.

Never done one in my life, and have no real intention to. Its like you proove something by doing one, and i dont see the point.

I popped my cherry about three years ago; damn thing took me nearly two and a half hours to solve...

Since then, I've vowed never to touch a Rubik's cube again. I did it once. I win.

D:

I hate the damn thing, i rearrange stickers pretty well too.

Sell that picture to the Rubiks cub company, and the Coca Cola company, make some money, and we'll be impressed

lol xcellerate posts a pic of completing a Rubik's cube and everybody starts coming in with "oh yeah it's so easy" and "sure I can do them no sweat", or "yeah, I'm actually doing one right now, WHILE I'm typing".

Back