I got a question...

Is that the one where they laugh at the fat CIA guy, the drunk KGB guy, but the Mossad guy bombs their children for pointing out his big nose and lust for money?

Or is that the one that Number 5 tells in Short Circuit...? No wait, that was Steve Guttenberg telling the joke to the robot.

Steve Guttenberg, now there's one that dragged down the average.

I also doubt it's a biological aspect, it's probably a much more cultural one. Men are expected to be funny, women aren't. Maybe it's just as simple as that.

We must be careful not to turn evolution (or natural science in general) into a new Yahweh, thinking it holds the answer to everything.

Is that the one where they laugh at the fat CIA guy, the drunk KGB guy, but the Mossad guy bombs their children for pointing out his big nose and lust for money?

At risk of breaking the fourth-wall-style structure that internet humour frequently demands its participants to respect...

A CIA agent, a KGB agent, and a Mossad agent were all walking along a road by some woods.

As they walked, sharing a cigarette, a little jackrabbit suddenly ran across their path.

Fast as lightning, the CIA man leaped upon the rabbit, capturing it, and holding it up by its ears. The three agents decided to play a game with it: they'd release the rabbit into the woods and each one of them would run off after it and see how quickly it could be captured.

The American went first. The rabbit was let free, given a 60 second headstart, and then the CIA man ran in after it. After ten minutes he came back out of the woods, holding the captured animal up proudly.

Then it was the Russian's turn. Again the rabbit was released, again the 60-second headstart. This time, the KGB agent took only five minutes to return with the captured rabbit.

"Let's see if you can beat that!" he told the Israeli. Once again the rabbit was loosed; the Mossad man waited and then went in after it.

Five minutes went by.
Ten minutes.
Half an hour.

Eventually, the CIA agent and the KGB agent became so worried about their comrade from Mossad that they decided they had better go and look for him. They went into the forest, and hadn't been wandering around for very long, when they heard screams and shouting off to their left.

Drawing their guns, they raced through the undergrowth until suddenly they were stopped in their tracks when they found the Israeli in a clearing, beating up a donkey with the butt of his pistol, and shouting "CONFESS YOU'RE THE RABBIT! CONFESS YOU'RE THE RABBIT!"

I also doubt it's a biological aspect, it's probably a much more cultural one. Men are expected to be funny, women aren't. Maybe it's just as simple as that.

We must be careful not to turn evolution (or natural science in general) into a new Yahweh, thinking it holds the answer to everything.
Right, that's basically what I'm saying too. But my point is it's not the fault of women that men tend not to value them for their minds. Saying 'men are funnier because they have to be to breed' seems to be a way of turning it back on women, due to frustration at not being laid in a while (as well as being a spurious appeal to evolutionary science for backup).

btw lol@sulks

One day I had finally had enough, and I drew a very detailed, labelled diagram of female genitalia on the inside and put it back in the cabinet. I never saw the folder again.

It's probably fallen apart from being covered with so much sperm.

I must disagree. My sister made me laugh just the other day.
I have a strange, sadistic and cynical sense of humor though.

Most women are dry as toast though. Just not all of them.

The sense of humor that these few women have is derived through the misfortunes in their lives.
Most women would rather cry and complain about misfortunes while making lives difficult for everyone else.

If toast is dry I know just the thread for her.

You're not funny, bitch.

[edit] - I meant toaster, but the same applies for you you twattish ****.

Usually I laugh at women, and not with them.

Does this make me a bad person?

Tristen

Tristen
Tristentristen

I got the bullets Tristen

Here look Tristen
In the bucket
Put them in your gun and shoot them at the Tank Tristen
Tristen

Tristen

Actually I watched that Ellen DeGeneres dyke one time and she made some pretty funny jokes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JK you're a woman and that wasnt funny.

EDIT: F*ck you KA, gtfo of my thread and stop ruining my posts.

Well, over here for the most part, women/girls seem to be funny when with their own kind (deducing from the omnipresent giggling) but in public......

Its an interesting question, methinks. :O

Bread crumbs swirl about in a damp sea of melted butter; saturated fats and carbohydrates envelop you as the sweet taste of toast continues to entice you.

I realise now what's happening. I take up my implement. I spread my condiment further.

toast is delicious

Women are never funny because it's hard to learn good jokes when you're always in the kitchen.

dest.jpg

I knew a couple girls in high school who were genuinely funny. So it's possible.

Well played.

Really? Really? I don't usually like to comment so directly, but that joke was terrible. It's so worn out. It wasn't even worded in a particularly original way. 'Well played' is hardly the description for it.

Nicely regurgitated might be more fitting. Or how about You're better at bringing up bile and tripe than a bulimic?

Really? Really? I don't usually like to comment so directly, but that joke was terrible. It's so worn out. It wasn't even worded in a particularly original way. 'Well played' is hardly the description for it.

Nicely regurgitated might be more fitting. Or how about You're better at bringing up bile and tripe than a bulimic?

Well played.

@farrowlesparrow way to ruin it goddamn

@farrow I really wish you'd stop talking about your anus

@rizzo Good work all round I think

@mum get out of there

@farrow don't you have small Paraguayan children to occupy your penis?

@toaster stop being funny, your a girl... give them back, you don't even fit.

You're better at bringing up bile and tripe than a bulimic.

So is tripe a food bulimics often eat?

Back