I Need I Deas For My New Mod For HALF LIFE 2

Estevan

Reaction score
I Need Help With The Name Of The Mod And Basic Maps. I Already Made 23 Maps And The Mod Is Sorta Like TFC. Only Exept Th eSkins are REALLY BETTER:cool: . Oh Yeah Who Ever Can Make a CTF Map Using The Original SDK. i Would Be Gladly To MAke It For HL2 And You Will Be Able To Get My MOD Before Any Body Else!!!. That Also Goes To The ppl Who Get me a Better Name Than """" Team Fort Ultra""""":afro: . Any Body Who Replys Will Get MOD Beforre It Realeses On October 3 2003. Oh Yeah U Can Also Share the files Using Sharing Software Like Kazaa:cheers: .This Is The Longest Thread Ive Ever Wrote:cheese: . Please HELP ME.

E-Mail Me the Maps plz And I Would Give u Credit. Like I Would Put A Banner In It Saying Who Made.

E-Mail Is [email protected] PLZ SEND ME MAPS I NEED ABOUT 50 out of 23

Oyh Yeah Check Out My Movie I Made Well i Just Put Cool Music In The Back Round

I Know I Missed The Part With he Movie
Ill Put It In Again

How are you planning on porting everything to Half-Life 2 in just a few days?

I have the feeling the maps for Half-Life 2 are going to be more detailed than Half-Life. Because of this, your Mod is going to have very bad maps compaired to the majoraty of other Half-Life 2 Mods?

Oyh Yeah Check Out My Movie I Made Well i Just Put Cool Music In The Back Round

Check where exactly? There aint a movie in my boxers, so where else can i look?

PLZ SEND ME MAPS I NEED ABOUT 50 out of 23

ermm......ever heard of top-heavy fractions?

Originally posted by Draklyne
Is English your first language?

lets hope not.....anyway.....Don't port over mods, because they will only half-realise the potential of the Source engine.......

STOP!!! This is terrible.....it's just a TFC rip-off.....and he's talking about porting it to the Source engine......oh go no!!!

Back