I need Xbox Live Gold Activation Trial

supertrooper

Reaction score
Friendlies,

I would like to play co-op of Gears of War 2, but I am lack a Gold edition trial for the Live Xbox 360.

If you have extra code of activation, please make me a private messaging!

Thanks friendlies! :) :) :) :) :) :)

You don't understand, supertrooper is to friendly to do such a horrible thing.

I wasn't aware there was one. I guess that is the reason for his low post count.

And why is the fee for a year (hell even less than a year) too expensive for you?

Because it's supertrooper. He donates all of his money to various charities for the betterment of mankind.

I have a one month card if you give me 5euro over paypal its yours.

Friendly, I cannot afford. The reason I make post here is because I have no fundables. :(

:D

I love you. I have a friend that knows how to get trials, he is at work though so i will ask him sometime later.

Friendly, I cannot afford. The reason I make post here is because I have no fundables. :(

onion_imagearticle2176.jpg

Am I doin it rite?

I already helped out Mr. Friendly, he's probably playing right now even. :):):):)

English not this is guy friendly.

Friendly, hate to you.

And I hate you because:

1. You didn't tell me that I could sign up for the early Dashboard
2. You haven't played the L4D game that you owe me, yet.

:hmph:

And I hate you because:

1. You didn't tell me that I could sign up for the early Dashboard
2. You haven't played the L4D game that you owe me, yet.

:hmph:

Not my fault. Check www.kotaku.com more often and you'll see good things come of it.

Also, you haven't been on Steam and said, "Hey Shammy. Let us play L4D!"

I don't think you can get any more than the 48 hour trials without it coming with a new 360.

Stop being a cheap ****ing bastard and go make money, asshole.

I have 2 free trial months and 3 48-hour cards that aren't coming anywhere close to you just because you refuse to find a way to make money.

So **** off and stop asking.

Yeah!

Friendly ass bitch hole. :frown::frown::frown::frown:

You can steal Xbox live?

EIDT: I have a bunch of free month cards because my shitbox 3shitty loves to break so much, and they send me a free month everytime it breaks. But you can't have them.

Yeah you can. I know of a few people that do, you can steal phone minutes too.

Back