I suck (yep, leaving you nasty buggers :P)

Sprafa

Tank
Reaction score
Yes, people, I officially admit I suck.

Although I had initially planned to leave only when the election bell rang (November 2nd) I'm actually leaving earlier.

I will lurk until this forum is colder than Hell, but don't expect me to post more than once a year (or month, depending on what's going on - like the release of one of my mods :p).

I won't direct my thanks especially to anyone, because everyone has been part of the ride. I might add that even Gh0st and seinfeldrules were at times some of the best.

And guess what - the whole wipe out the USA thing was a very sick joke kids. So yeah, quit it.

I will still be contactable...if you know how...

and yeah.... Portugal > World :p

Mmmm, now that the game has gone gold, everyone is leaving.
Hope to see you again Spafa.

Bye bye Sprafa. :cheers:
I'll miss ya'. ;(

Have a good life here on out. :thumbs:

Bastards.

I hope you come back.

Good the f'in bye. ;(;(;(

:(

Were losing all the veterans, WHY!!!!!!

See ya later Sprafa

Why aren't you going to post? Doesn't make much sense to me... :(

I'll definately be talking to you, though :D

Good bye, I guess ;(

... This REALLY f**king sucks.

Why you too?

Well, I hope you will post more often than just once a year. At least once a week.

:( why are all you super fly mac daddys leaving? (lingo ez teh nevv sexah kewl) i reckon you've posted some good threads in the time ive been here...
but goodbye mr sprafa :(

Someone care to explain why the heck everyone leaves forums nowadays? /me do not comprehend. Is it to simply avoid HL2 spoilers or what?

Edit: Oh and bye Sprafa. You were a cool dude & the only one I "know" from Portugal. That's kinda cool in its own way.

Erestheux said:
I still love you and your disgusting avatar, Dedalus! :angel:

:O should i change it?

i really like yours too :eek:

From what I can tell, it's a Japanese Samurai war helmet? What's so disgusting about that? Japan pwns j00 :p

Dedalus said:
:O should i change it?

i really like yours too :eek:
Naa, it is fine. The gold makes me feel woozy, though ;)

Thanks, though! I need a gold one, though, but I'm too lazy to make one ;)

On topic: <3 Sprafa :D

*Waits until he thinks Sprafa is out of earshot

Right...lets bring out the food and ce-le-brate woooo!

Nothing worse than leaving to the sound of people having fun...
I would say bye, but there isn't much point. That is of course...if you still use the ole messenger.

Y'all ain't never gonna lose me.

I'll go down with the ship, amongst many a spoiler spammer and 2 post headcrab.

Anyhoo, g'bye sprafrarfa

dont come back.

just kidding :( your alternative viewpoints have always been (secretly) interesting. post soon :D

edit: and portugal isnt so bad :p

If I leave it will be sudden and I won't tell anyone... I'll just disappear. I think it's better that way.

I'd rather have people think "Hey, what ever happened to ______? He just ****ing disappeared."

OCybrManO said:
If I leave it will be sudden and I won't tell anyone... I'll just disappear. I think it's better that way.

I'd rather have people think "Hey, what ever happened to ______? He just ****ing disappeared."

That is of course the moment where you can in a wonderous blaze of glory, fail to come back, contrary to what traditional story telling would suggest.

:dozey: I am going to leave as well. Half Life 2 is almost here and WE DO HAVE A CONFIRMED DATE. My stay in Hl2.net is no longer needed, as I only joined this site for info on Half Life 2.

Siiiiike!

Are you forgetting the mods, the addons, the hints and tips and of course...halflife3?

the addons

Yay :) I mainly came here for promotion and a 2d-artist... but didn't find one yet... :| but I'll stay .. it's fun, some people are really nice etc :)

What the hell?

The game goes gold and it's like rats fleeing a sinking ship all of a sudden?

Seeyas Spafra.

Back