I was 13 when I joined this forum. Now I'm nearly 21!

Xendance

Tank
Reaction score
Wow, it's been a while since I posted here and a lot has changed.

I use to visit this website every single day but then a lot of things happened in life and one day it suddenly stopped. It's very strange to think about when I joined I had just turned a teenager, now I'm approaching my 21st birthday.

How old were you when you joined, and how old are you now? :android:

Hi Xendance.

14 when I joined, now almost 25.

Still check the forum every day, but I post a lot less. Well, there is a lot less to respond to. Most of the good people are gone but I have no real reason to remove this site from my obsessive site checking cycle and read some stuff.

Hi Vegeta897, you are one of many I remember. I notice your signature says "bring back Munro", has he gone?

Oh wow Xendance hi :)

I think I was 14 when I joined. I'm 23 now and starting a job soon!

I was like 16 when I became a writer for this site, and now I'm 25. Time flies, eh?

I was 14 when I joined, I became a content creator/editor for the site when I was 18, and I turn 21 in just under a month. Woo! Also, hi Xendance.

Joined at 20, now 23.
24 in July this year.

Think I'm one of very few '11ers who stayed on the Forum.

17 when I joined, 27 now. Went from high school, to two colleges, lived in three states, and held 5 different jobs.

I was 17 when I joined and I'm now 28.

I'm now married with a 15 month old daughter.

Munro was fired because he kept touching himself and others in intimate places during staff meetings.

That's 100 percent what I do in staff meetings, why have you never told me it's a problem?

Happy 7 year anniversary for you then! You've been for a very long time. It's a legend! Haha

cpnpQes.gif

Mid-20s, now over 30. Video games are a young people's ... game.

I was...holy shit.

17? 27 now. Wait, maybe 18. Or 16. Anyone got any extra fingers I can count on?

I still remember Half Life 2's release day and how hyped the forums were.

I was 15....I'm 26....jesus....I can't believe how long this place has been around. It's a big part of my life.

They outsourced Half-Life 3 Episode: 0 to Gearbox because of their excellence on Opposing Force and particularly Aliens: Colonial marines and Duke Nukem: Forever--you should see it coming out on the Gamebryo engine within the next fiscal year as an Origin-Box exclusive.

Thank you BHC. I needed vomit on my pants this morning.

They outsourced Half-Life 3 Episode: 0 to Gearbox because of their excellence on Opposing Force and particularly Aliens: Colonial marines and Duke Nukem: Forever--you should see it coming out on the Gamebryo engine within the next fiscal year as an Origin-Box exclusive.
i actually enjoyed opposing force =(

Oh I love the living heck out of opposing force. Hell, there's a lot of Gearbox games I do enjoy. That doesn't change the fact that they are famous for ruining legendary franchises now.

George Broussard's actions ruined Duke Nukem, not Gearbox.

Yes because one man made it so that game had to actually be put on shelves and shipped to stores and digital retailers.

The title of this thread also perfectly applies to me. Granted I was apparently less than a month away from being 14, but yeah, strange. I feel like I've posted in too many sentimental threads about the forum so I'm glad this one is just about listing ages.

Have you ever read something you either wrote or typed when you were a kid?

I was an annoying piece of shit as a 13 year old, I don't know how you guys ever dealt with that.

Back