I won't buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastBiscuit

Reaction score
To the tune of 'Still Alive', part of a parody I'm putting together, not sure if it'll be finished before Tuesday!

You f***ing bastard,
You've pissed us all off, again: BIG TIME
It's time you started to respect the fanbase

Buy the Potato
To unlock the game?
f*** off, fat man!

There's no way I'm paying twice
For you to buy some more cake

So I'm sitting here waiting for a game that is late
You must think we are stupid, well that's a mistake

No I won't be sucked in
You're just money grabbing
I'm so proud to say that I won't buy

I'm ever so angry
I already paid for Half-Life twice

Orange box was such a scam
You retard

And Episode three's late
How many more years must we wait now?
(more to follow, eventually)

Wow... you signed up just for this? What a pathetic waste of time.

You will not find any support here for your immature bitching and moaning.

True Valve fans appreciate Valve's efforts to promote the Indi-developers and their innovations in advertising and community involvement. Even if their efforts sometimes fall short, we still acknowledge what they have done for us and we are greatful.

True fans know that the Half Life series is worth the very best effort. The longer we wait the greater the quality we can expect. Episode 3 will be ready when it is ready and not a moment sooner.

You are either a worthless troll, or a worthless "fan"... see those quotes... I'm being sarcastic. You are NOT a fan at all

True Valve fans appreciate Valve's efforts to promote the Indi-developers and their innovations in advertising and community involvement. Even if their efforts sometimes fall short, we still acknowledge what they have done for us and we are greatful.

True fans know that the Half Life series is worth the very best effort. The longer we wait the greater the quality we can expect. Episode 3 will be ready when it is ready and not a moment sooner.

You are either a worthless troll, or a worthless "fan"... see those quotes... I'm being sarcastic. You are NOT a fan at all

you are ****ing hilarious, I mean so much better than OP-

oh wait, you're being serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The thing that bothers me most about this is actually that the lyrics don't even attempt to fit with the song. If you're going to troll, don't just go halfway!

you are ****ing hilarious, I mean so much better than OP-

oh wait, you're being serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*takes a bow* I think I pulled off the obsessive and humorless Valve apologist pretty well. Still... all true.

The thing that bothers me most about this is actually that the lyrics don't even attempt to fit with the song. If you're going to troll, don't just go halfway!

I thought that. I was trying to sing along with Still Alive in my head, some of the lines have as many as 10 syllables too many!

There's nothing witty about what's written, it might as well just all be swears and insults. Also, could someone tell Gabe he's a touch overweight, I'm sure he doesn't realise and that has some kind of relevance to the release date of Portal 2 or HL2 Ep 3.

Valve have been screwing over their so called fans for years. Trouble is, most of them are ignorant zealous like you and are blind to the facts.

It does match the song, it's just that you are retarded like Gabe. Probably as fat as well.

(Edited so the retards have a chance of following this)

Oh my, someone doesn't know how to use the edit feature.

Its like watching a turtle on its back flailing angrily around: half pathetic, half sad, ALL funny.

actually... its kinda like this

6d5d73d4-a549-4cac-ada6-0aa75d9545c5.gif

And you think you speak for everyone because?

Tell me, how many 'valve fans' bought Potato and are playing those lame games because they want to and how many are playing them just to get Portal 2 released 34 seconds early, after which point they will never play them again?

Sound like you are Gabe's right hand man. Let's face it, he probably couldn't reach with his own right hand.

The length of time a game takes to not-be-released has no bearing on how good it may be. The story line for HL2 is now so lame and confused that it's lost all credibility anyway.

You seem to not be able to understand the difference between 'zealot' (you) and other kinds of fans. Such blinkered thinking is common among retards.

Oh my, someone doesn't know how to use the edit feature.

Its like watching a turtle on its back flailing angrily around: half pathetic, half sad, ALL funny.

actually... its kinda like this

News for you, moron, I was using my phone and I clicked 'reply' deliberately. I was also hoping that this place would use forum software that wasn't worse than that which was available in 1998 and would actually indicate to whom I was replying.

It seems that Indie games and the Half-Life plot aren't the only lame things around here.

Oh boy.
Looks like someone wanted some attention.

YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH......who are you? Who who? Who who?

Wow, you girls are not fans of free speech I see. How pathetically childish.

Isn't that what religions do? If they don't agree with what you have to say then they excommunicate you because they know they have lost the argument.

#Winning

Isn't that what religions do? If they don't agree with what you have to say then they excommunicate you because they know they have lost the argument.

#Winning

I see you lack the capacity to link the obvious reference to a TV show in my post, which was a continuance of Pi's reference.

Everybody here is a fan of free speech, the thread you have made is a real insight into how to make friends and influence people. Since all it seems you want to do is insult Gabe and Valve, you will be constantly nullified by this forum, and anyone else that has any sense.

We're all familiar with 'Valve time' here, and I have hated this whole Potato sack thing, but it's no biggy, I just wont participate and will still get the game at the time Valve said I would (in fact, a few hours earlier). A little wit in your song might have gotten a chuckle or even endeared some of the members toward you, but it seems that chips are served on the shoulder in <insert subject home town here>.

You do realise that your posts come over as a childish little brat that is pissed because Valve won't give him the game until virtually when they said they would?

You clearly aren't a fan of Valve, or their games so you can't really expect any of us to accept you until you start to play nicely.

Anyway, Pi will be here soon to put you out of your misery again...

This was a failure
I'm making a note here: Stupid troll
Its hard to overstate your retardation.
Silly fastbiscuit
They ban you because they can
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense crying over every Troll.
You just keep on trying till you run out of proxys.
And the Banning gets done
And your shot with a gun.
For the people who are still Unbanned.

#Winning

Actually, we just ban obvious trolls, and people who set out to deliberately be dicks. As you fit both categories, you won't be staying around here.
I do like the whole "you only banned me because I'm right" shtick, though. Yep, never seen that one before. You sure showed us! We all secretly acknowledge that Valve suck, Portal 2 is going to be shit, and everything else you said. We just can't bear to admit it. I'm so racked with guilt and pain over this confession, that I feel I must ban you, in much the same way that Jesus died for our sins.

#Messiah

It must be so satisfying to click that ban button.

Damn it Pi, I saw fastbiscuit3 as the newest poster and I was looking forward to seeing what sort of excuse-for-an-arguement bile he was going to come up with now but you already deleted the post. I guess it's for the best. It's attention he wants (though actually, I'm happy to give him that attention, it's pretty funny how bad a troll he is).

I don't get it. I don't see how this situation could be even a little bit upsetting. It was a completely voluntary event and the results aren't anything that amazing. I mean if it never existed, no one would have complained. But because a completely voluntary event was created to generate sales of other games for a very minor reward that may not even change the actual release date, all the crazies have wandered out from their crazy caves to be angry about nothing. Of course this guy isn't alone... not even the mundane apparent inconvenience goes uncomplained on the internet.

edit: You'd think this guy would be at least smart enough to stop naming himself the same thing as to avoid insta-bans... oh well.

I would like to try my hand at a song!

This was a good thread
i have had fun but now it is closed

for the people that are still alive!

1kPxR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back