I would just like to say "congrats" to Valve...

C

coolgangsta24

For making one hell of a kickass game. You definatley did raise the bar, and single-handedly made the gaming community generally a better place.

Sure... call me a fanboy, but I wanted to show my appreciation for what you guys have done and what I hope you will do in the future...

Keep going!!!!

Flaming On:
Just raisd the bar? JUST!! WTF ARE YOU ON THEY BUILT A NEW BAR.
Nm..im being retarded.....again..

I love valve :)

coolgangsta24 said:
For making one hell of a kickass game. You definatley did raise the bar, and single-handedly made the gaming community generally a better place.

Sure... call me a fanboy, but I wanted to show my appreciation for what you guys have done and what I hope you will do in the future...

Keep going!!!!
no one registered at this forum has the right to call you a fanboy, dont worry ;)

Do people think that this is the official Half-Life 2 forum?

Thats steam-powered, or flame-powered.

As good intentions as this may be, if you wanted to get the thanks directly to the team I would email Gabe and ask him to pass your thanks around.

um, how can you email mr.gabe?

anyway, this was indeed a very good game. it was way better than CoD which i thuoght was the best.

i was wrong. the smooth physics and realistic (relatively that is) graphics really made this game good.

15357 said:
You do know that when you mail Gabe,the emails aren't answered by himself,he doesn't have time for that. :bonce:

Sieg said:
You do know that when you mail Gabe,the emails aren't answered by himself,he doesn't have time for that. :bonce:
wrong, he does answer them, but they are few and far between as he's obviously a busy man. If you ever checked the 'valve info thread' which got over 1 million views there were many reponses from the Gabe man himself. Not so much these days though. [email protected] i believe his email is.

And on another note, i agree, an awesome game in everyway possible.

15357 said:

anyway, this was indeed a very good game. it was way better than CoD which i thuoght was the best.

i was wrong. the smooth physics and realistic (relatively that is) graphics really made this game good.
[email protected]
And he does reply...sometimes
He did thank me for a congratulatory email.

Patriarch said:
Half Life 2 < All other games(as of now):thumbs:

HL2 is inferior to every game in existence? :thumbs:

Back