I'm HL2 Kid(guy from stupid hl2 smashing video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brilliant2U

I am the person from the video(I can prove it if you want). I had no idea it had become this popular until yesterday. I read a few posts from the thread, and I'll just answer some questions...

1. I'm joking around in the video.
2. The CD's were not in the box. Why would I smash the CD's? Even if I hate the game, that seems like a bit much. :)
3. My blanket is red.
4. I'm 19.
5. No you're stupid.

I thought the video was everything but funny. I'm not saying this because you smashed an Hl2 box, but because you looked like a real dummie.

Now that we know you were that guy, what do you want? A cookie?

Well since you say you can prove it, you might as well. A picture of you with a piece of paper with "Halflife2.net Owns Me." would suffice.

SimonomiS said:
Well since you say you can prove it, you might as well. A picture of you with a piece of paper with "Halflife2.net Owns Me." would suffice.

Does it really matter if this guy is the real deal or not?

someone post that attention whore pic to settle this.

wow who cares, you acted like an idiot in the video and you are acting like one now.

In case you are him, let me take this in a languange you can understand:

Umm... popular? No, you're gay. ****ing ****.

link, all i can remember is your 1 tone voice....bar the smashing part

it's funny to see the very same people going "OMG YUO ARE TEH SUCK HAHAHA I LAUGH AT YUO" in the original thread, now, when proved that this was a joke, say they don't care..
pathetic ?

listen! to the guy that made this video, u suck end of story

i was watching this, and u screamed like a dumbass, my speakers were on loud and u made me poop my pantz, and u suck again thank u, bye

Hey brilliant. you got balls making a video of yourself (acting like an idiot) and plastering the internet with it. You got bigger balls coming here claiming it was you.
No pride ? No friends ? No life ?
Why would someone do something like that ? That's f$cked up!

mikren said:
Hey brilliant. you got balls making a video of yourself (acting like an idiot) and plastering the internet with it. You got bigger balls coming here claiming it was you.
No pride ? No friends ? No life ?
Why would someone do something like that ? That's f$cked up!

Probably to annoy pricks like you, that actually get annoyed over queer stuff like this.

I agree with nagual678, the people who thought he was real and going "OMFG\ZZZZ WHAT A FAFGZ LOLLLERZ" in his previous thread are truely pathetic.

Wow, so you're the kid eh?
Congrats on making the gaming community look like complete f**kwads! :|

-Alix

well, first you must prove that its really you in that video

I`m sure that video was just made for fun, it doesn`t necessary mean that he is a retard

nagual678 said:
it's funny to see the very same people going "OMG YUO ARE TEH SUCK HAHAHA I LAUGH AT YUO" in the original thread, now, when proved that this was a joke, say they don't care..
pathetic ?
So you'd belive the word of someone who made a complete prat out of himself and is now trying to tell people its a joke to "attempt" to make himself look good, over countless other people?

Speaks volumes.

Wow. I don't think words are capable of expressing the sheer indifference I am feeling right now...

$niffy said:
Probably to annoy pricks like you, that actually get annoyed over queer stuff like this.

Easy big fella....I never said I was annoyed by it. I was mearly questionning his actions.

No need to get your panties all up in a bunch :LOL:

and I am the guy from stupid last summer video, when I smashed a water melon with a sledgeammer!!!!11111

WORSHIP ME!!!!!!111

wait..
...You didn't see it?
well..

WORSHIP ME 4NYWAYZZZ!!!!!!!!!1111

and yes, I desire attention. my doctor says it's good for me.. :dozey:

THE DUDE IN THE VID IS SO FAT , that beating the case was his only exercise he had in months

Didnt find the vid funny at all but its nice of you to come clean.

Booo, your a dumbass and you put it on film for regular people to laugh at. Your not cool.

I thought it was pretty brave to show yourself. I saw the video, and it was alright. Pitty no one likes you anymore here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back