I'm HL2 Kid(guy from stupid hl2 smashing video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Who fcking cares, get over yourself. Your just some retard who smashed up a HL2 box - not the second coming of jesus.

My favorite parts is when he misses on the second swing, and then when he has to pick up the box and toss it back on the bed.

Video capture should be outlawed.

.Transmit said:
And you DONT need to pay for a girlfriend, thats something new to you isnt it.

Why yes, it is. Thank you. I hope I still have that receipt for those Vietnamese eBay women.

Oh yeah, and thank you for once again proving that you are in fact clueless.

The Dark Elf said:
So you'd belive the word of someone who made a complete prat out of himself and is now trying to tell people its a joke to "attempt" to make himself look good, over countless other people?

Speaks volumes.
AFAIK, the post could very well be either
a) a fake. submitter is not the guy in the video.
b) a lie. it's the same guy, he was not "acting" in the video but now he realized he looked like an idiot and now he tries to make himself feel better.
c) legit.

but that's not even the point : why don't you apply what you said to nearly everyone here, the people who think c) is the case ? the very people, again, who said "i don't care" ? i don't see why i'm the only one interested by your remark.

this, also, speaks volumes

.Transmit said:
And you DONT need to pay for a girlfriend, thats something new to you isnt it.

If u whould get paid to be an asshole, you whould have more money than paris hilton...

...and the video was shit.

OMG...i kinda like these boards, but...
From time to time it seems like majority of people posting here are bastards filled with both indifference and hatred...

This has gone far enough... although it hardly got off to a perfect start anyway. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back