I'm Probably Going to be a father

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that feeling from the beginning but I wasn't gonna say it in case it was true.

can we ban him, thats trolling and abuse of our advice

Smell princess jen like incident, just totally uncalled for

U r a cunt.

eh, i missed this thread completely..

oh, ok..cool it's a fake thread..

Thank you. Who the Hell was Princess Jen?

One of the many "girls" on the internet that essentially did what she could to put 'herself' out there as much as possible for maximum attention. Essentially, she got raped and banned.

I thought he got money from all you nerds that sent "her" money for his new pc.

I'm one part relieved, one part lol, and one part tracking you down with a shotgun and a shovel :p

Dave, you HAD to have known. FFS the minute I did the Kane thing and then started getting serious again...COME ON!

Rofl. I have to admit, I was completely and utterly convinced. You win :D

That said... if you ever pull anything like that again, I will rip off your little banana-head and eat it.

Don't come seeking sympathy here now if you really screw up. o__O

tollboothwilleh!: "oh noes I have cancer!"

community: "bwahahahahahahahaha"

ok myabe not but still ... /me shakes fist at willeh!

Rofl. I have to admit, I was completely and utterly convinced. You win :D

That said... if you ever pull anything like that again, I will rip off your little banana-head and eat it.
Soooo...Is that a yes? :naughty:

tollboothwilleh!: "oh noes I have cancer!"

community: "bwahahahahahahahaha"

ok myabe not but still ... /me shakes fist at willeh!
That's just the reaction I'd hope for.

From the beginning I thought it was a joke, but then I got more into it and everyone else was into it.

Willie, do you even have a girlfriend?

Also, partly because you were so concerned over such a small possibility was what made it seem kind of foolish, which I did point out in the early going.

We're still deciding what to do about this retarded story. Watch this space, Willie. Probably a ban coming your way for sheer stupidity.

I did not close this thread, and I'm not sure who did, but Willie, this is fucked. Call serious business if you want, but honestly, this kind of stuff is. We're a pretty close community here for the most part and pulling shit like this damages that trust and friendship. There's nothing wrong with joking around online but when you have fifteen pages of people supporting you and trying to give you advice and generally attempting to help you out with what we thought was a very serious situation, and you turn around and say "JK LOL" at the end? That's not joking, that's immature, stupid bullshit. There's no place for it here.

That having been said, I have to say I'm relieved that it's not true, because that would have been a pretty shitty turn of events for your life. Like Samon said, we're discussing if we want to do anything about this, because this forum is intended for mature users that don't pull stupid shit... so stay tuned.

I closed this thread pending discussion on the thread starter's fate. Talks are now over, action taken, and this thread shall be left to die. A thread demonstrating the support this community can truly provide, and the immature select few that prey upon it. Shameful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back