I'm Probably Going to be a father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
I fooled around with this girl, and I ****ed up big time. We don't know if she is really pregnant yet, but I fear for the worst. Don't know what's going to happen. I am not proud of myself or what I have done. What the Hell do I do?

For a nominal fee, I'll pay her a visit with a coat hanger and a vacuum cleaner.

Dude you're only 15, you shouldn't even be ****ing girls yet. :|

has she taken any pregnancy tests?? abortion sounds ****ed up but saves lives, if that makes any sense

Ok, first of all dont freak out. Kinda the worst thing you can do.

Mind if i ask your ages? Age determines what can be done if something like this happens.

To be honest though, you really need to sit down and talk with her.

Morning after pill might still be an option?

Abortion.
I thought the same at first, but then again, what if she wants to go through with it?

Ok, first of all dont freak out. Kinda the worst thing you can do.

Mind if i ask your ages? Age determines what can be done if something like this happens.

To be honest though, you really need to sit down and talk with her.
Both age 15, and I'm really not thrilled about talking to her.

Dude, you gotta, don't be an utter twat who just leaves a girl in this situation.

Be calm and get her to have a test

Its always best to talk about it with her, do everything you can do to find out if she is, and definately bring the subject up of abortion. not the nicest thing to do, but you also have shit you have to do with your life as of any teen to get their life straight and stable enough for a kid. I've had many scares, and their no joke at all.

Willie, probably best if you explain what happened.

Forget to use a condom? It slip off? It break?

If you can talk to a councillor at school or something too

I'd do what Evo suggested.

Also, is there any chance this girl could just be trying to get your attention by suggesting she might be pregnant? I've had mates who have gone out with some crazy chicks, and about twice now some chick has lied to them about (possibly)being pregnant just so they'll stay with them.

linkpunchjq8.jpg

hope this helps.

Condom broke. School has been out for a few weeks, so that is a no-go.

Ok, don't go blaming yourself then mate, these things can happen =/

When did this happen? Very recently i guess?

Get her to use a pregnancy test or go to a clinic.

Faster you act the better

As i said mi amigo, sooner the two of you act on this the better. May be tough but gotta be done

Yeah I got that. Shiiiit this is gonna be one Hell of conversation piece. I'm surprised by how nobody came into the thread screaming "What the **** is wrong with you. You're ****ed. Good luck."

Most people on here seem to be pretty cool about serious issues in real life.

Yeah I got that. Shiiiit this is gonna be one Hell of conversation piece. I'm surprised by how nobody came into the thread screaming "What the **** is wrong with you. You're ****ed. Good luck."

Technically my post was just that. :D

Honestly though, the only advice I'd be able to give is what everyone else has already said man.

Talk it out and hopefully things turn out for the best.

That's what you get for ****ing around.

Don't panic. Think of it the good way. Maybe being a father isn't so bad.

And maybe she's catholic.

If I wasn't so mental (come on, you know me) I'd like to see a little guy running the tollbooths. There are some issues with that though.

So I've decided I'm going to talk to her later in the morning. Get this straightened out.

I've had these things every month when my girl missed her period for a couple days. Just stay calm, talk with her about it, and you're going to need to get tested asap. If she IS pregnant, you need to figure out what you want to do. Depending on your views, abortion is a good possibility. If one of you don't want it, then you're going to have to go through being a 15 year old with a pregnant girlfriend. Adoption will be the prime choice then.

Willeh, is sex really worth the feelings your having now? This is what keeps me off it for times.

Sounds like, to me, the title of this thread should be:

"There's an extremely small chance my girlfriend got pregnant"

"There's an even smaller chance I'm going to be a Father"

Deal with statistics in these cases Willie, it'll help maintain your sanity.

Sounds like, to me, the title of this thread should be:

"There's an extremely small chance my girlfriend got pregnant"

"There's an even smaller chance I'm going to be a Father"

Deal with statistics in these cases Willie, it'll help maintain your sanity.
We were taught in school if you had unprotected sex it was almost certain pregnancy would result, is that incorrect?

We were taught in school if you had unprotected sex it was almost certain pregnancy would result, is that incorrect?

Thats wrong.

There are only certain times around the time of a girls period when she is ovulating and can become pregnant.

However it is always best to use a condom/the pill to be on the safe side.

Hopefully Willie this happened at a time when the girl was not ovulating/fertile or whatever the terminology is.

I think this is all correct, though someone can correct me if i am wrong

Thats wrong.

There are only certain times around the time of a girls period when she is ovulating and can become pregnant.

However it is always best to use a condom/the pill to be on the safe side.

Hopefully Willie this happened at a time when the girl was not ovulating/fertile or whatever the terminology is.

I think this is all correct, though someone can correct me if i am wrong

They can get pregnant at any time, it's just optimal best time when the women are ovulating. Like you said, still best to be protected.

That's what we were taugh, though in previous years what Solaris said pretty much nails it.

That's what we were taugh, though in previous years what Solaris said pretty much nails it.

So regardless have her tested.

NOW!

:p

Better going to a clinic rather than just using a test from a shop.

I said I was dammit! It's not Christmas anymore Evo, did Kane get the memo?

I always get Kane and Kanye West mixed up.

Yeah, pregnancy test, stay calm, abortion if necessary, etc.
You'll be fine, everyone has these scares.
Except the Queen, who can abort babies with her thoughts.

One word. Two syllables.

****PUNT!

lol willie... so u 'nocked her up aye? lol take her to an ultrasound before she starts to scab money from ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back