I'm Probably Going to be a father

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you did make it Friday, I would have received my 360 already! :(

You had my hopes up!

All of HL2.net sits on the edge of their chairs.

Waiting...

what if we make a game while waiting?

lets play guess the name of the baby!

seems to me that if he really wanted to know he would have found out as soon as they suspected ..that's what home pregnancies are for ..they're almost always accurate ..also pregnancy screening is so routine that any clinic could do it ..it doesnt take more than a few hours to analyse the results

yes I know no internet till friday ..but still I would have found out for sure on day one

Well, he probably did find out right away. He hasnt posted since the day he made this thread, and he said he was going to get her to do the test. Im sure he already knows, and now we are just waiting for the update.

I might be a little young but honey I aint nieve!

yes and im sure the first thing he does when he finds out is tell an online communuty

seems to me that if he really wanted to know he would have found out as soon as they suspected ..that's what home pregnancies are for ..they're almost always accurate ..also pregnancy screening is so routine that any clinic could do it ..it doesnt take more than a few hours to analyse the results

yes I know no internet till friday ..but still I would have found out for sure on day one

Maybe he hasn't grasped the reality of the situation yet.

Originally Posted by CptStern

Too true mate, this situation would **** up any one of us, and hes a 15 year old bloke... that has to hit ya hard

Poor bloke:(

Hope he handles it well ay

He hasn't gone on MSN or on hl2net that I know of for some time now.

sheep.gif
>
domokun9ze.gif

I have have eaten away at the uterus and ingested the egg. Mission accomplished, problem solved.

This is why kids shouldn't have sex.

Ban all children from having sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back