imagine if valve was hacked

Rupertvdb

Reaction score
Now before it happens and if i'm right here's a disclaimer: it wasn't me

Imagine if it were all a conspiracy and Valve hasn't been power outtaged but in fact been overrun and every steam account ever was snatched away :O

That's why everything still works? I'm sorry, still tired *yawns*

*sleeps*

Then I assume VALVe would just revert to a backup. They'd lose a few accounts no doubt, but overall everything would be safe.

I'm not noob! OMG! I'm just... yeah, you're right. Fine.

*explodes*

Now before it happens and if i'm right here's a disclaimer: it wasn't me

Imagine if it were all a conspiracy and Valve hasn't been power outtaged but in fact been overrun and every steam account ever was snatched away :O

I'm pretty sure valve has a secure network after their last hacking escapade.

Oh is that the lingo round here? Assplodes, hmm... well, i'll ponder it.

What if the government was hacked and they stole our SS#'s.............

Backups, other backups, and more backups.

But, imagine if all of the World of Warcraft account data was erased somehow.

There'd be riots in the streets!

I've always been terrified of solar winds wiping important hard drives of mine, or ones that would effect me, like WoW. But I always assume big companies use tape drives too, and I don't think solar winds can erase a tape. Unless they have other preventative measures to guard against them.

I've always been terrified of solar winds wiping important hard drives of mine, or ones that would effect me, like WoW. But I always assume big companies use tape drives too, and I don't think solar winds can erase a tape. Unless they have other preventative measures to guard against them.

LOL
The sad part, i think there'd be more rioting than there would be if every Credit Card # was stolen.

Imagine if your winky was hacked.......with a saw......a hacksaw.

Imagine if your winky was hacked.......with a saw......a hacksaw.

You make a lot of penis refrences ive noticed, of course you always call them winkies

...pure class...

If Valve was hacked, they would be forced to use the DNF release date.

EDIT: Epic off-topic spammage. :p

that would do the world a favor is WoW data was erased.

The only organisation i think that will hack both steam and valve is ME! I mean WON

VALVE.... HAXED?.... ...... ..... ... *imagines the haxor sayin "HAHAHAHAAA WE ARE TEH WIN! THIS IS PAYBACK FOR MAKING ME REGISTER... FWAHAHAHAAA!"*

Three points to ponder.

1. WHY would he/she hack into our beloved Valve :angel:
2. What would drive he/she to hack... (ie: lack of pron. lack of ideas. lack of imagination. lack of a f*ckin mother WHO COULD HAVE TOUGHT THE BASTARD ETHICS!!!!!!!!:hmph: ....*ahem*)

...3: What would he do when he realised that half the American population would be gunnin for his ass?

...*cough*

just a thought tis all

On a more serious notice, it's a good idea not to store your billing info in your Steam account (I think the option exists). I'm also sure that, if a massive Steam account hijacking happened, Valve would restore the accounts of most customers who contact them.

I'm pretty sure valve has a secure network after their last hacking escapade.

There's no such thing as a completely secure network. If someone is determined enough and has the right knowledge, they'll get into it.

The goal of increased security is to make it harder for hackers; not impossible.

munrovg7.gif
-- You didn't set your password to gaben again did you lol
headgabepr1.gif
-- **** off.

VALVE.... HAXED?.... ...... ..... ... *imagines the haxor sayin "HAHAHAHAAA WE ARE TEH WIN! THIS IS PAYBACK FOR MAKING ME REGISTER... FWAHAHAHAAA!"*

Three points to ponder.

1. WHY would he/she hack into our beloved Valve :angel:
2. What would drive he/she to hack... (ie: lack of pron. lack of ideas. lack of imagination. lack of a f*ckin mother WHO COULD HAVE TOUGHT THE BASTARD ETHICS!!!!!!!!:hmph: ....*ahem*)

...3: What would he do when he realised that half the American population would be gunnin for his ass?

...*cough*

just a thought tis all

Are you mental?

Koola, you might want to make you're sig shorter,no more than 4 lines i think or infraction.

Back