In B Flat: this is pretty awesome

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A collaborative music and spoken word project

http://www.inbflat.net/

Different people each recorded about 2 minutes of them playing an instrument or singing/speaking all in B flat and then the videos are all embedded so you can play them at the same time.

Heh, that's pretty cool. They should put more vids in though

So far I've listened to two and neither of them were in Bb.

edit: Never mind, it helps with the vibes as one of the videos.

perhaps you should jigowatt the internets it's broadcasting in B major

It's not supposed to be the same, it's like a bunch of ambient sounds all together.. Sounds awesome. I might give this a try actually.

That was awesome.

Had this kind of post-rock feel to it with 4 or 5 of the vids playing.

The guitar, bass guitar, vocals, and monologue videos mix really well together.

This is beyond cool. This is one of the most surreal experiences I have ever had on the internet. I probably spent 20 or so minutes looping different videos in and out of each other at different times. Some of the build-ups I created were amazing. I need to make a recording of my next creation, but listening to my recording would in no way capture the lucid, surreal feeling of molding this experience.

ya, this rules...

I just came up with something simple on my acoustic and sent it in...it goes well with everything though so I'm eager to see if it gets posted.

Cool.

The monologue with the clarinet, xylophone and that other horn looking thinger was kind of chilling. Introduce the bass about half way in for effect.

Chick with the DS doesn't work with anything. :|

I clicked the DS thing, and I think it worked great.

NICE, they posted my video...

I'm the one with the acoustic guitar...just something random that came to my head.

Back