Inept gaming show announces HL2 release date

The best UK gaming show is Gamepad 4 on Bravo, presented by Violet Berlin who used to do Bad Influence with Andy Crane back in the 16/32 bit console era on ITV. There was an interview with Doug Lombardi recently and even Jon Hare of Sensible Soccer fame.

biggy biggy said:
they are a profit making show...dnt think they would just say stuff like that unless they really know it.
VALVe are a profit making company... it does appear to affect what they say...

eAi

I've seen that show, it sucks the big one.

Most of the UK gaming shows really suck (except 'bitz', I quite fancied that buxom brunette presenter they had! ;) )

Anyone remember 'Gamesmaster'? I mean Patrick Moore as the Games master, give me a break...

Hah, i've never seen any of these shows except X-Play. Would make my christmas seeing morgan webb naked, damn, =).

Pretty cool, I thought d33 was giving me a site for naked morgan though.. now i'm depressed.. lol

Aethaecyn said:
Hah, i've never seen any of these shows except X-Play. Would make my christmas seeing morgan webb naked, damn, =).

There were naked pictures of another Tech TV presenter, Cat Schwarz.

Quite a funny story actually.

She'd posted two pictures of herself in her blog, and then some clever person had a look at them:

site said:
Now for the fun part! Photoshop generates small preview images for the pics it produces and hides them in the original image. If you change the image drastically, the preview thumbnail is changed too. But if you don't make a major change, and instead just crop the picture and resave it under the original file name, the preview thumbnail stays the sameand reflects not what your image currently lloks like but instead what the original looked like. So if you (or Cat, in this case) took some topless photos and then cropped your boobies out, unless you changed the filename the original topless pics would remain as the thumbnail.

Back