Insects - The bane of my existence.

What is your oppinion of insects?

• Total voters
theredterror.jpg

The only good bug is a dead bug. I goddamn hate insects. Sucks when summer rolls around and I can't open my window for fear of being buzzedby the swarm of light-addicted flies and moths.

oh come on! do you guys not see it?
picture.php

it's so obvious! how could you hate a face like that?

F*CK

Theres another goddamn mother****ing crane fly in here. I hit with lots of febreeze over my sink but it still got away and dissapeared. God damn it. Now im going to be itchy all night again. God **** shit cock twat I HATE BUGS

Craneflies are harmless afaik. Dive at it and squish that ****er with your hands you febreeze squirting pussy!

:D
cranefly_adult_body_face.jpg

cranefly-3.jpg

picture.php

they actually eat mosquitos. yay!

I don't mind those too much. During the spring/summer, they fly into our house via open door/windows and just fly around the lights during the night. Nothing more.

I don't mind those too much. During the spring/summer, they fly into our house via open door/windows and just fly around the lights during the night. Nothing more.

Aren't those the ones that live for two weeks just for the act of sexing up a lady cranefly and then dying?.

So unless a fly who's sole existence is to sex it up with a lady fly scares you, they are at most slightly annoying.

cave_spider.jpg

this was even scary as a picture. jesus.

Yeh, coulda been a galley napper. But I hate bugs. They creep me the **** out. Pictures I don't mind, but if theres a bug on me I scream like a little girl.

This ****ing thread is now about the Zerg. YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL WITH YOUR SPIDER PICTURES!

zerg_1280x1024.jpg

StarCraft-2-concept-617.jpg

StarCraft-2-zerg-wallpapers-619.jpg

2366109811_6801b6e20a.jpg

zergling.jpg

Bugs are no more creepy than the zerg.

2zs87zc.jpg

"Hello! :D"

This ****ing thread is now about the Zerg. YOU CAN ALL GO TO HELL WITH YOUR SPIDER PICTURES!

If the zerg invade this thread then a Tyranid hive fleet will descend from the heavens and overrun the thread, consume all posters in it, suck it dry of HTML code, and leave it a cold barren URL.

Back