[Insert noob introduction thread here]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there, I'm MidnightFenrir, not much to say about me so far until I feel like it, felt like registering here because it looked some what interesting.

I'm going to take that answer dodging as a yes.

My third eye will be kept on you and your future business transactions. Welcome to HL2.net.

I'm going to take that answer dodging as a yes.

My third eye will be kept on you and your future business transactions. Welcome to HL2.net.

Can a person truly describe who that person is? Especially something that a person feels so strongly for in a single word such as "Freemason"? Freemason to me, is Freemason and nothing but Freemason. Excuse me for using tautology to explain myself, but this is who I am.

Yes, I know. It seemed like a simple question to me, but you seem to be under the assumption that "Freemason" is an umbrella term, when that isn't my intention behind the question.

So. Are you a Freemason?

Yes, I know. It seemed like a simple question to me, but you seem to be under the assumption that "Freemason" is an umbrella term, when that isn't my intention behind the question.

So. Are you a Freemason?

That would ruin the mystique if I answered.

I now present my right hand in token of the continuance of friendship and brotherly love, and will invest you with the pass-grip, pass-word, real grip and word of a Fellow Craft. As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered for you, will do so at this time. Give me the grip of an Entered Apprentice.

I now present my right hand in token of the continuance of friendship and brotherly love, and will invest you with the pass-grip, pass-word, real grip and word of a Fellow Craft. As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered for you, will do so at this time. Give me the grip of an Entered Apprentice.

Maybe, I have not a great presence, which has not effected anyone yet.

No grip? You'll regret this day. You may not know it now, but the realisation will dawn on you the moment it is too late to act.

Registered and banned within an hour. For a non-spambot and non-alternate account, that might be some kind of record.

No, you aren't. You don't even know the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back