Insurgency Beta Signups Round 2

-smash-

Content Director
Reaction score
It’s that time, kids! The Insurgency team is looking for some new testers to help iron out the bugs and tweak the gameplay so that this Half-Life 2 total-conversion mod can become one of the best. But this time around they are looking for only a handful of people to help.
Well, I guess it's that time again. Insurgency is ready to start taking applications for our second wave of beta testers. However, at this point we're only looking for a handful of people. We're particularly interested in people that we feel will not only be able to help us produce a quality mod with their insightful opinions, but who will also be able to contribute to the mod and its community greatly as we approach release.
So if you have the time and the brains to help polish this modification, visit this link and follow the directions provided to apply for a position in the testing team.[br]More information and media on Insurgency Mod can be found at its official website.[br]

woot! first comment i already applied hopefully they can pick me :D

armanguy said:
woot! first comment i already applied hopefully they can pick me :D

And the Rubik's Cube says "Try again later".

Hehe - sorry, I saw 9 pages of applications and it doesn't close down until April 16th. Many, many teenagers - although, a lot of the community is teeneagers and have more time (overall). I personally would love to sign up and be a beta testers, but the first rule for not applying got me:

If:
1. You have other regular commitments that will conflict with being regularly involved with Insurgency

2. You are unwilling to sign an NDA that restricts you from releasing private content or information

3. You don't have or are unwilling to get mIRC and idle in the testing channel when you're online

Please don't apply.

I hope you do get in though. 10 US, 10 Euro testers is not many compared to the amount that will apply. I have a feeling this will be a great mod for HL2. W00T!

Hulk

Rubik's Cubes? lol. Magic 8-ball champ.

I'll just wait for the fourth phase.

I demand to be picked... but I will do no such instruction following. They must come to me.

Approximately how much gloating am I allowed to do because I already have a beta spot?

Over 14 pages of sign-ups already. Popular one :). Don't envy the guy who has to sift through all these applications.

is this going to be the next CS..... in term of seccess, and popularity?

there will be no "next CS". good god. STFU with that already before i start raping people.

bgesley426 said:
Rubik's Cubes? lol. Magic 8-ball champ.

I'll just wait for the fourth phase.

Holy guacamole Batman - you're right! Same era, I had both when I was young... it was late last night, I was tired... OK enough with the excuses - I was plain wrong. And hey, next time, it's MR. Champ! :)

Hulk

This looks amazing. The graphics look so similar to BF2. I hope the gameplay rocks unlike BF2 though. <3

<3

I think the graphics look more like other Source games...

Just because a few maps are set in Iraq doesn't mean they look like BF2 :|

Back