Internet time machine!

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
Let's take a major step back in time. Let's go back to the way I remember what the site looked like back to September 24th, 2003! :rolling: http://web.archive.org/web/20030924005657/http://halflife2.net/
Browse through 85 billion web pages archived from 1996 to a few months ago. To start surfing the Wayback, type in the web address of a site or page where you would like to start, and press enter. Then select from the archived dates available. The resulting pages point to other archived pages at as close a date as possible. Keyword searching is not currently supported.
This website is what you need to go way back in time: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

In an attempt to cease the insane flooding of fanboys to all the major Half-Life 2 sites and causing several web servers to burst into flames, Doug Lombardi has issued a press release.

If you have purchased a copy of Half-Life 2, we are sorry you are still waiting to play. This is not Valve's choice. Vivendi is insisting that the game has not yet been released, and has threatened that Valve would be in violation of its contract if we activate the Half-Life 2 Steam authentication servers at this time.

Thanks for your patience and we will update you when we have more news to share.

There you go folks you?re all waiting until the 16th. It?s not too long to wait now is it? Now don?t go out and start rallying outside Vivendi?s offices with pitch forks. The game was never meant to be available until the release date so go blame the retailers for breaking the agreement.
:p

After nearly two years of waiting, Half-Life 2 is finally released. This day marks the end of an incredibly long development cycle and the agonising anticipation of a sequel to the most popular game of all time and judging by the reviews they've done it again.

Restart your Steam browsers and enjoy this time, it probably won't get this good ever again.

Happy Half-Life 2 Day! It's out!!
:bounce:

LOL

Currently Active Users: 628
There are currently 150 members and 478 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 5064 on 03-10-2003 at 05:07 PM.
*j0ey*, http://web.archive.org/web/20031008.../forums/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=8673, Agent, AH_Viper, anarchy, anticonscience, Apollo 13, Ares, Arno, ASk, bamdth47, beast, begood, Bobo Vieri, Bramski, Bumstead, cbass, City Hunter, CommieX, craigahart, Cusa699, Da Dude, Damaged, dawdler, Dirty, DooMSlave, Dr-X, dr.blowfin, draufen, evalneb, evil.jelly, feylya, fez, FireLord, Fortran, G-Banger, G0rgon, G6233, Gargus, Gecko, GOoch, Grim_EFG, Gud, Hish, Hrizz, hunteraz, i386DX, inevident, Insert, iori57, Ir8|UJ, Iturbide, Jarlsberg, Javitxu, jj874, Joho, jortiz5678, Junkenstein, kalicki, kanuvin, KILLERAOC, Kongo, ktulu, Lagoon, LSDemon, Machiosabre, Mackan, Magicpants, Majestic XII, mallet, maltestenzel, mark.anderton, McErono, mchammer75040, metalslug536, Mjolnir, moose6589, Mother, Mr. Redundant, Mr.Magnetichead, mray, MrBozo, Munro, NeoLojik, Nesto, NGaunt, Nightmare, nikson, NoGodForMe, Nuclear_Gerber, NuTTeR, Obz, Omar, oMarKs, Panthera, Para, peasoup, PercyBlakeny, Perret, pidgeonmaster, prengel, Profit, qmark, rangoon, Relampago, Remij, richmond9800, Roadkill, scribblehead, SeventhPack, SFOG Maverick, shiv, skaytorre, Smittins, SnakeXP, Sp00fman, Sparta, SPCDixon, SpeedyGonzales, Spybreak, Squid4Brains, stg_, Swoop, SylvainTV, Tek, Templar Wizard, The Grim Reaper, ThouShallKill, TwwIX, UDi, Vanthem, Warabit, WARLORD, Wesisapie, WiredShock, X PsychoTron X, X-Bond 007, zigma, zonn44, [FPPE]ODB, [NZ]Rubberducky

We have a lot of members

Haha, I remember that thread riomhaire, it was awesome :D

/me searches 'shens' on this archiving site

Oh man, it's trippy visiting the websites of some of the bands I listen to now and seeing either how pathetic or just otherwise different they were back then. It works best with some of the newer ones as some of them had hardly released anything back then... Now back to the future, it's way too nostalgic in there.

This is one hell of a....wow thread. Google looks fat, HL2.net looks older than time itself, I hate to think what some websites looked like back in their days.

I just used this to find my old Pokemon websites from 1998 when I was 11.

/wrists

I don't have any real long-term memory so I don't have to suffer from nostlgia.

Back