Is it just me, or do other people like replaying the original HL2 and the two episode

adamkz

Infected
Reaction score
Because i just find it fun to reminisce i suppose, i also just stuff around too, like spawning an airboat in the trainstation plaza at the beginning of HL2, anyone else like doing stuff like that?

I used to spawn loads of Overwatch soldiers and have them fight other groups of Overwatch or swarms of Antlions or Zombies.

Waiting for Episode 3, then I'm marathoning all of them.

I will never marathon them ever again.

I don't want to see Episode One again. I'm trying to ignore it.

I like playing through half life 1, the expansions and old mods like Sweet Half Life and Point of View, 2 mods you should play before you die.

I am sick of Epi.2 because i can't get the DAMN GNOME TO THE DAMN ROCKET!...................dammit.

I love how in ep2 you have this nice, fast car with this big, empty backseat area and presumably an empty trunk. But forget about carrying anything. :( Always, always bothered me about ep2.

I replay them all from time to time, but I've been holding off so that when Episode 3 comes out, I'll play them all in order and they won't be as fresh in my mind.

Can't remember the last time I played any of the Half-Life games. I kind of want to replay them, but I rarely ever make it through the whole thing anymore. I've probably played the first half to two-thirds of HL1 ten times and only made it to Xen once. I've only finished HL2 two or maybe three times.

This thread did get me nostalgic for mods though, so I played Nightmare House 2 last night. Not an exceptional mod (just FEAR-type "scares") but still enjoyable.

Ah.. I believe myself to have replayed Half-life two and its episodes many times. I most often play Half-life two, myself having never been a major fan of the episodes. I enjoy the oppressive atmosphere Half-life two introduces to the player. I usually do not play with mods, but I do often play with skins and such. :)

Back